• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raezioo

Mister Mohawk
Years
  • Hello people, is there anyone with Normal Friend Safari, that has at least a Minccino and a Ditto in it :D If so, can you send me a message? My Friend Safari is in my sig.

Years
  • My friend code is 1676 - 3767 - 3123

The Pokemon in my safari are in my signature, PM me if interested! On the hunt for a Ditto FS :)

TKBAHAN

The King Charizard
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    Looking to add more safari's please add me f/c in sig im looking for dusclops or tyrogue

Years
  • @captain_Zapdos
    FC: 2337 4386 3231
    ign: alex

i have electric safari
    pachirisu, helloptile, and zebstrika

sure ill add you, and anyone else

@captain_Zapdos
    FC: 2337 4386 3231
    ign: alex

i have electric safari
    pachirisu, helloptile, and zebstrika

My friend code is 1676 - 3767 - 3123

The Pokemon in my safari are in my signature, PM me if interested! On the hunt for a Ditto FS :)
    hey shivvers can i add you ?

Last edited by a moderator:

JawKam

The Dragonite Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    Hey guys, please tell add me for friend safari. I'm not sure what I've got but here it is: 1907-9258-4938.

Thanks guys!

Stonelax

Best stone NA
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    I'd like to add you Tk, I can only offer ugly barnacles though lmao (Rock safari)

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2014
    Hi everyone. I just finished the main story and would like to start breeding. My FC is my signature so feel free to add me.

Also, please tell what type my safari is, i have no idea xD

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • To those of you adding me for Ditto Safari...

I know this has a high chance of coming down, but I wanted to explain on a large scale since so many have inquired:

I'm going through a bit of a rough depressed patch among some other bad stuff, so I apologize for not getting to your requests. I've hardly touched my 3DS over the past two weeks. I promise to get to them before the end of this week. Thank you for understanding.

I just wanted to make a full post because replying to every request would take me quite a bit of time.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I'm looking for absolutely any fire type safaris. I have none. D:

Also, feel free to add me. My FC is in my sig and my safari type is dragon with Gabite, Dragonair, and Sliggoo. Pleeeeease PM me if you add me. It's so much easier for me to know if someone added me through a PM rather than scrolling through pages and pages here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    Just started playing online.

Heres my FC: 1306 7222 4097

Ps: Added everyone on this page

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Just looking for more fire and water safaris because I only have one of each.Also just wondering what my safari type is too.
    Here's my FC: 3110-5313-9692

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    FC: 4398-8893-7756
    ign: Liam
    Pokemon: I don't know yet, so I'd appreciate if someone could help me find out :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back