• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2014
    Im new to competitve plz add
    0963-1248-8666

If anyone has a dragon safari with garchomp plz add me
    0963-1248-8666

Last edited by a moderator:

Reedables

Cool
    Years
  • Hi, my friend code is 3695-0019-9020. I'm especially looking for any Fairy safari or a Fire safari with Growlithe or Ponyta, but I'll add anyone!

My safari is Psychic but I'm not sure what Pokemon are in it. Please PM me so I can add you back!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    I have no idea what this Friend Safari thing is, but add me so I can have friends on my 3DS :D I JUST got a 3DS with pokemon Y, FINALLY! So need some friends to trade with and stuff :b
    0318 9085 8093

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I have a Fairy type safari with Togepi, Swirlix, and Floette (red). My 3DS FC is 3652-1611-2614. I'm willing to add anyone, although I'm really still looking for

• Breloom
    • Hawlucha
    • Oddish
    • Petilil
    • Gloom
    • Muk
    • Toxicroak
    • Gastrodon
    • Piloswine
    • Skarmory

Just shoot me a message if you wanna trade codes. ^.^

Otalkusan

Lemon Trainer
    Years
  • I have no idea what this Friend Safari thing is, but add me so I can have friends on my 3DS :D I JUST got a 3DS with pokemon Y, FINALLY! So need some friends to trade with and stuff :b
    0318 9085 8093

Heya, I'll add you. My FC is 4399 1209 2119 and my name is Lemon in game. I'll tell you what safari is, and if you want to trade just PM me about it and I'll help you if I can. I can't give you free shinies or legends, but I'll certainly help you find a regular pokemon you want if its within my ability to help you. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Uh, don't know my safari but I would really enjoy some friend codes to add, I barely have one zone for now (wiped out my friends list some time ago).

FC : 4184-3508-4079

Tell me if you add me, so I eventually can add you back!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    I have a Rock Safari with confirmed Pupitar and Dwebble.
    4399-1240-1757
    Looking for a normal safari with Eevee.

Blazekid

Mr. Rager
    Years
  • Just looking to expand my safari variety so add me people and PM me once you do! All my info is in my sig!

Golbit

Last Champion
    Years
  • I don't know what is my Safari's Type. Please, add me and tell me. I accept everyone.

FC: 3067-6844-0597

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    I am new in this forum, i've just finished the game...
    This is my FC: 2724-0889-6445 name: chevite
    I don't know what Pokemons i have, but i accept anyone

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    My friend code is 1247-0036-6530, i'm not sure what my safari contains so if you could add me and send me a pm i'll add you back. I'm going to be adding people that have already posted too. Thanks everybody :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hello, I'm looking for a Pachirisu, Gothorita, or Kirlia Safari. My Safari has Spheal, Sneasel, and Lapras. Could anybody help me out?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    Hello I am looking for a Pyroar or Litleo, either gender with Moxie ability. Or if you have the safari and have beaten the elite four so I am able to catch it that would be great my FC: 4656-6902-6517

Hey do you just want a Pachirisu? I do have impish ones and sassy ones?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    Thank you I just added you my friend safari is electric but I am not 100% sure what is in it besides luxio

Oh yeah and let me know when you are on so that I can unlock the hidden abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • If anyone feels like it just add me up.
    But just send me a msg so i can add you up back :)

I'm up for trades and so on when i get a bit further into the game.

My friend code is: 4441 - 8489 - 0296

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back