• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7-star Eevee Tera Raid Strategies

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Released a 7-star Tera: Normal Eevee raid.

Moves: Hyper Voice, Double-Edge, Bite, and Charm. Also uses Baby-Doll Eyes at the start of the raid.
    - Fires up its Tera Shield immediately. Fills the whole bar, much like Surfing Pikachu. Takes fairly standard damage, however, unlike Surfing Pikachu.
    - Clears its debuffs twice, your buffs twice, and one Tera Orb charge steal. Notably clears its debuffs just after Turn 1, roughly, so consider using those.
    - x50 health (12550 hitpoints). Places it a hair above Rillaboom (x35 health, 11935 hitpoints), one of the higher hitpoint totals. Lacks the defensive stats the starters do, though.

Cleared it with Hisuian Goodra. Stacked Special Defense drops with Acid Spray. Spammed Flash Cannons after that. Finished with only a few seconds left. Used some Attack Cheers in there. Ran low on Flash Cannons (ending with maybe 3/14 left?).

Barely missed a win with Avalugg. Showed time on the clock remaining and only a sliver of health. Probably could win by giving it more Special Defense. Fainted...twice?

Dislikes this raid. Clears buffs/debuffs too much. Cannot do any status moves. Renders your partners more worthless than usual. (Still may find Sylveon + Intimidators helpful, of course.) Finally made a Tera Raid boss viable for Rock types, at least (...provided you have a way around Charm).

Expected way more status moves on Eevee. Figured Yawn and Mud-Slap would be there. Nope. No need for terrains, Clear Body, Clear Amulet, Mist, Safeguard, or any of those other infrequent options.

Last edited:

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    I barely beat it with Iron Hands the first time, and started to farm it with Kommo-o (Impish with Soundproof, Iron Defense + Body Press with Fighting-tera)

Years
    Since I had been busy on my child account for a while I stil had this raid active on my main account.

My Iron hands demolished poor Eevee with plenty of time to spare on the first go.

Spoiler:

Couple risky Belly Drums here and there to get my Attack backup after Eevee lowers it multiple times.
    Only came close to fainting once. Lived on 9 HP after taking a Double Edge on the same turn as a Belly Drum.

Attachments

• 7-star Eevee Tera Raid Strategies
      406198396_875957484252319_2733183792054643439_n.jpg
      133.6 KB · Views: 3
    Back