• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 7th Badge: Psychic Gym

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
    i'd try and catch a Houndour found in Geosenge Town or an Absol found somewhere or other, lol.

i found Houndoom to be absolutely AWSM in there and it's a total wipe-out! ^^ and from memory you might find a few grass types there... hmm....

i'd scout for some Bug or Dark types (probaaaably dark) and try levelling them up in a few cafe's if you've got the cash. :)

GOOD LUCK <3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    She wasn't that hard for me honestly. Not a suprise considering how easy all the gym leaders where in XY. A crunch from my Tyrantrum basically served the badge to me on a platter.

Years
    I didn't really struggle with Olympia at all, that was because I had attacks that could handle Psychics all over my team like Shadow Ball, plus I had Greninja as my Kalos starter so that Dark-type definitely gave me an edge.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    Wow i cleaned that gym with my chesnaught xDDDD
    It was lvl 64 because i wanted to see if its possible to complete the game with only one poke, obviously u can, but take some full restores for elite4 xD

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
    Thanks all! Today while being stuck in the queues of attractions I caught the Pokémon you suggested.
    I currently trained them up to: Pawniard lvl42, Pikachu lvl36, Absol lvl38 (still needs to learn Sucker Punch though my Haunter seems to have that move), Talonflame lvl38, Haunter lvl33
    Almost there :P.

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you evolve your Fennekin? challenge?

Also did you fight all the trainer battles you can? You seem a bit underlevelled at that stage of the game with only three Pokemon. (Even if you haven't used EXP share)
    It's a thing I happened to do on every pokémon game I own, keep my first pokémon unevolved until the bitter end (I don't know why xD I just got used to it and I would hate breaking that routine).

I did battle all of the trainers but no I had more than 3 pokémon , those were just the ones I had picked for that gym since some of them had moves that were supposed to be effective against them or types that should be able to sustain psychic moves (though I guess I wasn't really right xD).
    My other pokémon weren't really effective at all ;___; .

I just beat that gym today. Charizard M slaughters everything. You've been rushing haven't you? My pokemon are around 56 and I beat it the last time I played. Now I'm on my way to Snowbelle City. Turn on Experience Share. The new way it works is actually really good compare to the old way.
    I did kinda rush.. since I want to catch up with my friend(she was at her 5th badge when I started) and knowing it's her first pokémon game and that she doesn't play that often I supposed that I kind of had an advantage. ^^;;;

Years
    Wow i cleaned that gym with my chesnaught xDDDD
    It was lvl 64 because i wanted to see if its possible to complete the game with only one poke, obviously u can, but take some full restores for elite4 xD

I once beat Emerald with only a Blaziken. It was level 87 by the time I reached the Elite Four.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
    Bisharp(lvl54) vs Sigilyph(lvl44).
    Bisharp used Assurance!
    It's super effective!
    The opposing Sigilyph fainted!

Pikachu(lvl50) vs Slowking(lvl45).
    Pikachu used Thunder!
    It's super effective!
    The opposing Slowking used Calm Wind!
    Slowking's Special Attack raised.
    Slowking's Special Defense raised.
    Pikachu used Thunder!
    It's super effective!
    The opposing Slowking fainted!

Absol(lvl52) vs Meowstic(lvl48)
    *Absol is exerting it's pressure!*
    The opposing Meowstic used Fake out!
    Absol flinched!
    Absol used Sucker Punch!
    It's super effective!
    The opposing Meowstic fainted!

-Sudden leveling of some of my pokémon.-
    And I won! Thanks all! That was easy XD.

Back