• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] A Bunch of Golden Rocks (Shiny 6IVs Onix) EVERYONE WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • How to win your Onix:

-Catch a Weedle and evolve it into a Beedrill (level 10 guys. Not that hard)
    -Nickname it 'Drilling
    -Put it in the GTS asking for a level 1-10 Onix
    -Put the message as "Golden Rocks"
    -Wait for me to find it
    -If you get ninja'd, do the same thing again for 3 times. If it gets ninja'd 3 times, it a Weedle instead but post in this thread that you did so

I'll be trading them after school.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • How to win your Onix:

-Nickname it 'Drilling
    -Wait for me to find it
    -If you get ninja'd, do the same thing again for 3 times. If it gets ninja'd 3 times, it a Weedle instead but post in this thread that you did so

Hey, there, I've been ninja'd three times (been uploading for a few hours) so I'm trying a Weedle next.
    Edit: I keep uploading Weedles but they don't work either...do you have other suggestions?

Last edited:

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    How to win your Onix:

-Nickname it 'Drilling
    -Wait for me to find it

If you are on, I can put one up

Years
  • Unable to nickname beedrill. So uh... No nickname. But it's in with the golden rocks messege... Also... Last beeedrill got ninja'd... Gonna deposit a weedle.... 3rd weedle ninjad... Here goes another... Ok... On to the 5th weedle... Why do so many people keep wanting weedle? Wtf? I have lost a total of 7 Weedles in the last two days. i ROFL at all these italian onix being received...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back