• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Delayed Entrance....

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Hello, all. =^.^=

As you can see, I joined here some time ago, but have been lurking in the shadows.... *glances at join date* Well! I am ready to socialize! As you can imagine, Sun and Moon have people hyped about pokemon again, and I am looking for new friends to chat with about it!

I've been a long time player and gamer in general. I'm a people person, and like to chat, so msg me anytime. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    *Waves* Hello, nice to meet you.

Feel free to message me anytime as well.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Hey there.. Galaxie. Pretty interesting name you've got huh? Anywho, welcome to PC, or the Pokecommunity. About Sun & Moon, the games sure are having a blast. I personally spend six hours on the 3ds, until my mum starts threatning me about throwing the device out of my window, which is on the second floor btw lol! Which version are you getting? What do you like the most about the games? What aspects do you dislike the most? And hey, don't forget writing up your Alolan experiences in the Alolan Travel Diaries, a subsection of the Sun and Moon section you have already been to. Hope to see yeah around...

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Hello, Nish! Haha be careful you don't provoke your mother's wrath. ;) I'm playing both versions but started with Sun. The Alolan Travel Diaries look super cute. I may have to write one...

Years
  • Hello there Galaxie Nice name ya got there Welcome to PC hopefully you will enjoy your stay Would love to have someone else to chat games with Don't spoil anything about Sun/Moon though as i have yet to get my copy of it since Europe has a little later release time than other countries It will arrive on the 24th for us here I'm so hyped!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Hello there Galaxie Nice name ya got there Welcome to PC hopefully you will enjoy your stay Would love to have someone else to chat games with Don't spoil anything about Sun/Moon though as i have yet to get my copy of it since Europe has a little later release time than other countries It will arrive on the 24th for us here I'm so hyped!

Hey, Lost! (Do you go by another name?) Sun and Moon is coming your way pretty soon! Don't worry, you will be caught up in no time. I play through the first time slowly, anyway. I try to savor it. Hehe. I love your avatar and siggy pics. Super cute. 😄

d

Welcome to PC. I'm just finishing Moon myself. Fantastic game, beats XY/ORAS easily. Cheers

Years
  • Hey, Lost! (Do you go by another name?) Sun and Moon is coming your way pretty soon! Don't worry, you will be caught up in no time. I play through the first time slowly, anyway. I try to savor it. Hehe. I love your avatar and siggy pics. Super cute. 😄

I don't really go by another name Lost is fine I hope i will get my copy of Pokemon Moon tomorrow as i ordered it online
    I hope that
    i will get caught up with all of the name Pokemon haha i don't think it will be that hard though
    I just can't decide what my party should be like I can already tell that i will have Lurantis in my team though I just love her design Hopefully she will be a good fighter Thanks for the compliment on my avatar and siggy pics :)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello, all. =^.^=

As you can see, I joined here some time ago, but have been lurking in the shadows.... *glances at join date* Well! I am ready to socialize! As you can imagine, Sun and Moon have people hyped about pokemon again, and I am looking for new friends to chat with about it!

I've been a long time player and gamer in general. I'm a people person, and like to chat, so msg me anytime. :)
    Hey Galaxie, welcome to the community!

I lurked around for more than an year after joining in, before starting to post, never too late to start. So which one are u getting/already got, Sun or Moon?

People here say I talk a lot, do I? Oh well maybe I do :P, feel free to drop in a VM any time.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Hey hey, Chu! I'm almost done with the main storyline on Sun. Really taking my time. I also have Moon, though. Gotta catch em all, right? haha Thank you for the warm welcome! And don't worry, I talk a lot too. It's more fun than staying quiet, right?{XD}

Back