• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Few Updates

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello everyone. I am back again after being inactive here for a few days. I just been busy with work and doing other stuff other than being online. Yeah I just got some things I want to say.

First, I am two pounds away from 70 pounds. I found out that I lost another 1.4 pounds from last week. The week before I lost about 7 pounds. So right now I lost about 68 pounds! 68 POUNDS!! Omg, I haven't lost that many before. The most I lost was maybe 20. And then I ended up gaining it back and then some more. But so far I kept it off and I am losing some more. I think when I get to 80 pounds...I will stop for now. I will just start maintaining it. And then I will see a doctor and see what they say. I might need to lose more weight. But we will see.

Second, I am getting a Wii. I really want to try WiiFit. It looks so fun! It is has to be fun because my parents have a Wii because of it. XDD And I would love to get old games in the Virtual Console. The first game I want to get is Super Mario Bros. 3. If not I want to get Super Mario Kart, lol. WiiFit, Virtual Console, and Internet really brought my interest. So I am going to work on getting one. ^^

Third, I am getting a wireless router. My brother is going let me have his old one. And that one is in great condition. So I will be able to go online on the Wii and plus I will have WiFi! So I will be able to play Diamond in WiFi. I don't know for sure if or when he is getting me the router, but I know I am going to get it. I am so happy!

Fourth, I am going to be away for a week next month. I am going to Vegas with my family. So of course I won't be here or online for that matter. I never been to Vegas before. And I heard there is a lot of walking. So that is why I am trying to lose weight and get in shape. I don't want to be lagging behind. And besides I want to look good. I don't want to look like a slob. :/ So mid May...you wouldn't see me. I will tell more about this announcement as it develops.

And Last, I hope everyone is doing alright. I know I haven't been here, but I just been so busy. I am sorry. And when next month is getting closer, I probably might be super busy. So I might be inactive for the next couple of weeks. But don't worry I am not leaving. :3

And I think that is all I am going say tonight. Bye for now.

Years
    At first, when you said 70 pounds, I thought you meant you weighed 70 pounds, not that you'd lost that much. I worried for a second! ;_;

But I'm impressed at how much you've lost so far, seriously. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Don't worry, I knew what you meant by "70 Pounds." :D

Glad to hear you're doing so well with your diet, Lucy. I sure wish mine was going as well as yours. XD

Welcome back!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, thanks guys. Yeah don't worry I was meaning that I am two pounds away of losing 70 pounds. I am at 68 now. I just need to lose two more pounds to get there. But I might end up losing a lot more. So we will see. I might gain too, but I won't let that happen.

Right now I am 177 pounds. I am still a bit overweight, but it is so much better than I was before. I was 245 pounds before. I hope I do lose up to 80 pounds by the end of summer.

Hiidoran said:
    Glad to hear you're doing so well with your diet, Lucy. I sure wish mine was going as well as yours. XD
    Awww don't say that. Yours is probably going well. You are just taking your time. Which it is good. You will get to where you need to be. It just takes time and determination. ^^

Back