• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
  • I may try and get my 2nd dose earlier if possible. I have a pre scheduled date but it's not until September.

Years
  • Speaking to some folks I hadn't seen in a while yesterday really confirmed my feelings that the uk government is being far too aggressive by fully lifting restrictions next week.

Masks and social distancing will become "optional" ... which of course means that nobody will use them. The problem is, most of the peeps I know have only had one vaccine, and they are terrified. They must go into work regardless, because all work from home orders are also coming to an end.

Vaccination is going well here, yet people are being forced into danger when we're so close to the finish line. It's absolutely crazy, and it really wouldn't hurt to keep things like masks in shops and entertainment venues a little longer. 😡

Years
  • They were made optional here. The amount of people with Covid skyrocketed. They're probably gonna revert it again soon rofl
    Good job, my fellow Dutchies, nice going 🙃
    yes that was sarcasm

Years
  • It spreads super easily. If you're not wearing a mask, wash your hands before handling food or touching your face.

Years
  • Sorry I've not been around folks! I'm really affected by heat and so when it's hot I get bad headaches and just sleep...a lot 😅. Hope it starts to cool down though.

Years
  • i can't even imagine what sleeping without fans would be like. @__@ it's already hot enough outside, i just can't sleep or nap with it being so toasty inside!

pkmin3033

I need near total silence to sleep...if I hear a noise, I immediately focus in on it and I can't think about anything else. It was very problematic when the factory across the road had their generator going 24/7 because I couldn't get to sleep at all with it constantly droning in the background.

Years
  • noise doesn't really bother me. i fell asleep on whole bus rides before on my way to class, so i guess everything to me is white noise if i'm tired enough. :x

Years
  • i'd just like to say that my boss accidentally gave me today (monday) and tomorrow off and i got a text about it earlier lmao

"whoops didnt meant to do that, do you mind coming in tomorrow??"

wouldn't have minded a 4-day weekend... but sure, why not.

Back