• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
My brother is a trucker and has been over the bridge. He says it scared the shit out of him and he never went over again. It must have been poorly built, imo.

Years
I guess he would make a good father
It's just the thought of him getting older and reaching these milestones before me. He's younger than me, and my parents would be furious if I got married and had a child, but for him, nothing but happiness and excitement. It's more jealousy than anything.

Years
I see, that's understandable though. A bit strange too, most parents would want to be grandparents.
My brother and I are just working people. Not in relationships or anything.

Years
Yeah, I thought we were going to be playing the music live, but apparently, we're just recording the music as background music for when the audience is taking their seats, intermission, and when the audience leaves. I mean, 75% of the band are the actors as well, so it'd be impossible to do it live. Well, rehearsing to record the music is going well though so all is well. It'll keep me busy. :)

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
just need to find things to do at home if boredom is the problem

like, of all ways to deal with boredom, going back to being a slave would not be my first or 50th choice of solution

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I got home and just kinda crashed on my bed for like two hours.

At least I got some blood work done to figure out WHY I feel like crap all the time and now I have a pretty good idea of what's going on. Hopefully I can address it soon...

Years
just need to find things to do at home if boredom is the problem

like, of all ways to deal with boredom, going back to being a slave would not be my first or 50th choice of solution
We need the money too v_v
But yeah, I'll go on walks more.

Back