• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA A lot of AMAs so I'm doing one because my identity here is vague

Years
  • Kendra here. Uh yeah, been here for a few years on and off but I never really established an identity here. At least I don't think I have. I'd love to though. Ask anything. I am open about pretty much whatever

Years
  • how did you come across this site known as PokeCommunity

also

do you hate shovels as much as I do?

I am not entirely sure. I think it was at a time where I wanted to join some forums after the ones I used previously became pretty inactive. SMWCentral, plus I lost interest in romhacking Super Mario World.

As for shovels, I don't think so? Unless you use the Market Gardener in tf2 and know how to use it, then I hate that specific shovel.

Years
  • close enough

What kind of video games aside from Pokemon do you like to play?

I like some specific shooter. Team Fortress 2 being one of my favorite. And rpgs. But for the most part I'll play anything that isn't sports or puzzle games or extremely difficult. I do like platformers a bit too

Years
  • oh snap someone else who likes shooters :o

What would be your favorite section here on these forums?

I like to just browse around but I do enjoy the off topic section.

What's your favorite video game?

I am not sure. It was Pokemon but I haven't been too happy with the games since X and Y. Currently it's all sort of up in the air, I don't really have one favorite I could really think of

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Kendra here. Uh yeah, been here for a few years on and off but I never really established an identity here. At least I don't think I have. I'd love to though. Ask anything. I am open about pretty much whatever
    Hiii

Tell us about your avatar? :)

Back