• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A&M Music Room

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I'm willing to get on soon! Been using plug.dj alot more lately.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm in the room now adding more things to my playlist if anyone wants to join me.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Forgive this double post.

When my playlist runs out here in like an hour or so I'm going to start playing Selector Spread since I finished Infected the other night. So if anyone wants to join and watch through it with me here in about an hour, it'll be ~4 hours well spent. :)

Edit: I'm thinking of doing this again on a regular basis. A lot of shorter anime can be found on youtube so I'll be streaming those on plug for a while. I'm for sure going to do it every wednesday and I'm thinking of one, maybe two other days a week so I still have time to get through some episodes of bigger things and have a life. I'm not sure of the day(s) though, so if anyone thinks they might want be interested and want to join me and stuff I could take into account your availability and you could also stream things of course. I don't want to seem like I'm trying to hog up the room for my own personal stuff. Having a 4 or 5 hour time limit would be about 15 episodes. Which is about the size of a smaller anime. And if we wanted to watch something bigger we just split it up into two or three days. Easy peasy.

Last edited:
Back