• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Madmans Revenge! (Rated PG 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
  • "MOVE!" A voice shouted as a boy narroly dodged a bullet. Shots ran out of the abandoned ware house. What have we gotten out selves into now? Dylan thought to homeself. Dylan was from a rural neighborhood in downtown Detroit. He was always in trouble with the cops and this surly was gonna help anyhting.

"Dylan get down!" Another boy yelled as he tackled him as a nother shot was fired. "Give me your gun!" The second boy spoke agian.

"Get real! I have the better shot!" Dylan shouted as the other boy reached for his gun. Dylan jumped back rolled out from behind the wall and fired to shots killing both of the other shooters.

"Get out of here! I hear sirens a girl spoke, as they all sprinted out the back into the alley.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at his house, Dylan walked straight to the back yard. "Thats for you mama!" He shouted looking toward the sky. He could hear sirens in the backround and he knew he had to leave Detroit. "I'll be back to finish what the Silver Storms started!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a bit of info you might want to know before we start. Dylan's mom was killed by one of the Silver Storms. He and his brother swore the would have revenge if it killed them. Sadly a few months later his brother was shot and killed. The night in the plot was the night his brother and his brother's girlfriend was murdered. He moved out of Detroit to recollect himself till the day he moved back. I play Dylan. We need about four or five people who are moving back to help Dylan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:
    DISCRIPTION:
    PERSONALITY:
    RP SAMPLE:

Heres mine,
    Name: Dylan
    Discription:http://nona-anime.com/images/quatre.jpg
    Personality: He has no tolerance when it comes to family. He has a short fuse and will punch anyone who trys to get in his way. It takes a while to earn his trust but he found some loyal friends in Chicago.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • NAME: Yen

DISCRIPTION: http://www.budosport.dk/Admin/ws_img/M/ninja.jpg

PERSONALITY: Yen is a stubborn boy. He always some how gets into fights which don't concern him. He is a tough guy though which helps him win his battles throughout life.
    RP SAMPLE: As the group walked along the path Yen could sense something coming.
    "Ummm guys I think somethings coming." He warned them. He clenched his fists looking out. Someone came behind him and whacked him round the back of his head.
    "Son of a!" He grolwed getting into a fighting stance. He jumped up and kicked the figure in the face. He flipped backwards and did a roundhouse kick on him. He stood on him and grabbed his neck.
    "Sayonara!" He grolwed snapping his neck.
    "So Dylan. When are we going to kill these fools then?" He asked Dylan.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Whether I actually roleplay here depends on whether or not the people RPing are skilled or not, so just a warning, I may not RP at all. By the way, you always manage to spell Description wrong randall.

NAME:Ivory
    DISCRIPTION:Ivory
    PERSONALITY:Ivory is mostly a cool collected person and doesn't talk much when she is alone. Can easily get freaked out when it comes to bugs though and hates it when her male cousins tease her about it. Can sometimes take a joke or two but gets really pissed off or hurt when it's about her appearance. The reason is that she's very self-conscious about how she looks but can easily be flattered when you give her a compliment.
    RP SAMPLE: I don't think I'm even going to ask if I need one.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Well, I want EVERYONE, including you Naoko, to have an RP SAMPLE so I know what I am working with. And if you are gonne write a long sample and post like 3 lines, dont even post a sign-up sheet.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: A long sample? 3 lines? What kind of connections do those two have?! I never make my RP Samples Three lines thank you very much!I'm going to give you an old RP sample, as I've little to work with here as the plot is slightly vague to make a fresh one. What are we supposed to do? I mean, is this RP all on helping Dylan recollect?

RP Sample:"She's making a living for herself." Avis interjected, buying some time for the girl to slip from the Lance's tip "That's what we do. We don't care if you work for Crimea, as long as you have some gold on you."
    "But this gold bag seems awfully light. Don't pack too much gold with you on journey's do you?" She asked, tossing the brown sack up and down. She's swiped it from the boy's waist as he had been distracted with the other thief.
    "Wasn't worth it partner." Avis said pulling fingers through her blonde hair "Wouldn't even be enough for some good poison."
    She lazily tossed the bag back to the boy "Or maybe you keep all your prized possessions on your Wyvern." She shrugged gleefully "Smart, as your Wyvern is no doubt good at protecting itself."
    Criza emerged from the bushes, ShiShi in her mouth. She lazily crossed the scene without a care in the world and brought ShiShi to teach her how to hunt.
    Avis hissed at Criza through gritted teeth [Couldn't you find a better time to do this?]
    Criza glanced at Avis and shook her head and continued on her way.
    "Now I'm interested." Avis said still glaring after her cats "I may have bargined for you to leave me alone, but I don't think I'll keep up my side of the bargin."
    She sighed in a very fake way and said "Being a thief can get boring if there's no one to steal from." Avis was still eyeing the Wyvern, to see if there really was anything on it, but it seemed this person traveled light, with neccesities for a few hours to a day at most.
    "You're a pretty Wyvern aren't you?" Avis crooned. She loved all animals, whether they didn't like her back or not. That's why she had been reluctant to find a way to sneak a bag of sleeping gas onto the Wyvern, for it would affect the poor beast as well "Of course, probably this wasn't the best way to introduce myself." Avis was having much fun, as she loved attention, and loved the way people looked at her when she brought up the most random of subjects in dire situations. Yet another trick to slip out of situations, but at the moment, Avis craved a mission, so she put herself into one. Talking a lot usually distracted most people who were polite, and from rumor, most Crimea Knights were exceedingly polite. Though she wondered after a stab at his Wyvern whether he'd really listened to anything she'd said.
    "My name is Gem." Avis said bowing to the boy, who still had his lance pointed at the thief "Perchance you've heard of my plundering in the villages?"

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • NAME: Krezlyn Damara
    DISCRIPTION: *pokes avvy*
    PERSONALITY: Craves the fancy and elegant. >.> And, oh, did I mention is easy to feel sorry for people? Absolutely hates the strong and powerful. Bullies. @@
    RP SAMPLE: Now..helpful..

Elanorea steped out of the car. All she could think about was of how the men threw their bodies at her as if she as a piece of meat. She shivered thinking about it. Who did they think she was, a prostitute? She was a noble lady, of high birth. She grabbed the long leather coat and pressed it on her, to cover up her poor clothing. An hour in the back alleyways of the city was enough. The rebels were right. The King didn't do anything to help the country. There was no peace anywhere but inside the castle, where delirious men dare not venture. No. It wasen't nice to call the rebels, she thought. They are rightful people with a good cause. They didn't want their people to be overwhelmed with crime and insecurity. They wanted justice. Suddenly, she was caught between the desires to help these men and women, and to keep her title and grand life, but remain hated by the ones she secretly supported.
    Passing by the castle guards, she smiled. They were left wide-eyed by the mess she was in. Certainly that was not their Lady? Dressed in dirty, almost raggish-looking commoner clothing? Her shoes left a trail of mud from behind, which a few servants quickly went to sweep off. Nobody understood at all what she was doing. As far as any of the castle straff were concerned, this is suspicious enough activity. Was their Lady planning something with the rebels?
    Slithering on, followed by a young servant, Elanorea walked along the grandly corridors, heading straight to the King's rooms..

Is that good enough?

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Can you work on it a little more Akita....Its kinda of short. Also, Naoko the RP is to Help Dylan get revenge. Its an action packed RP. Akita, make your character stronger..If she is a wuss, how does that help Dylan. Naoko, your in.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Helping Dylan get revenge? Might want to say that. I thought you meant help him as in like, pick up the peices of his life. I was like 'wow....exciting...' lawl. XD oh well. By the way, I've got a question. Deleting posts here is okay right? It doesn't say in the bottom left corner, and I was going to delete my RP sample post and put it in my actual sign-up...

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • Hey, I don't get it tho. I mean, I can be Dylan's useless little friend or something. Besides, just how many RP's in here tell a normal and serene little tale? At least I've seen none. Most RP's here are based on anime's I've never heard of.
    But since you're the RP maker, I admit defeat. I'll be fine waiting for someone else who is actually *coughnotsopickycough* >.>

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • You sound like I was trying to beg you, if I was this annoying n00b or something. I'm just trying to join an RP, for goodness sakes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back