• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] A Meloetta for your pokedex :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I currently can give 4 meloettas. They seem legit, Im not sure and they are clones so if you dont approve of cloning, Im sorry :P. Well, Im only giving them for dex entry purposes anyway. :)

Btw this is free so trade anything you want. A zigzagoon will suffice :P

Edit : now have five more plus a shaymin :)

EDIT : IM SORRY BUT THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    Could i nab the last one? trying to get the events on my master list X only have mew of the events thus far Oh yeah, my ingame master is Kyle
    do you want a phione, shiny wobbuffet female level 100 or shiney buneary level 1?

Last edited:
    Years
    Could i nab the last one? trying to get the events on my master list X only have mew of the events thus far Oh yeah, my ingame master is Kyle
    do you want a phione, shiny wobbuffet female level 100 or shiney buneary level 1?

Sure :) add my fc. I dont have a phione yet but you can trade anything since its a giveaway

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2015
    Should be able to just need to beat Alpha saphire for the majority of legendaries missing doing an egglock for Articuno now, just priamarly 2 non legendary (friend safari and after capturing water guy in alpha ) so my biggest issue is the event legends i am missing

Years
    Should be able to just need to beat Alpha saphire for the majority of legendaries missing doing an egglock for Articuno now, just priamarly 2 non legendary (friend safari and after capturing water guy in alpha ) so my biggest issue is the event legends i am missing

Which events exactly?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back