• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new member approaches

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
  • hey there nice to meet you!!!! I hope you have fun in PC. You can ask the staff's or members for help if you have any trouble :]. Just use pm or use visitor message

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Hey! Nice to see a new member around. Welcome to PC! You'll love it here. Everyone is nice as long as you are. I can't say much base on your introduction, so thanks for the cookie, I guess? Just kidding. Hope you have a good time around here, we have a lot of sections for you to enjoy, be sure to check each and feel free to give out your opinions. Oh and also, don't be shy to ask the staffs or myself (no I'm no staff) and I'll be glad to help you out! Add me, vm or pm me. It's on you! Well, see you around (:

Years
  • Great to see another fresh face around, the name's Hikamaru, or Nichole if you prefer calling us by real names. How are you doing by the way?

Like the others said, there's a lot of topics around various aspects and it's not even limited to Pokemon so go explore and see what interests you, and if you ever feel lost and not sure what to do, your fellow members are always keen to help you when you need it so don't hesitate to ask us anything you want.

Good luck and hopefully you have a nice weekend!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hi there! Welcome to PC. I hope you have a great time here. Is the cookie a chocolate chip one? Those are my favorite kinds of cookies. =3 If you're ever looking for someone to chat with I'll be around. Have a good day! ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Baw, cookies, yummm. I'm gonna bake some myself! Gonna be great, aah. Thank you, for introducing yourself to us! It's very nice to meet you too, and I do hope we can get to know you a little more soon! Till then, take care and have a waaailord of a weekend~~

Years
  • No cookies... please. I've had enough chocolate for the day and had to resist my craving for hot chocolate just an hour ago. lol

But fantastic having you here, bluefirepichu. 8] Hope you are doing well and will enjoy posting around as there is so much to do here!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I'll pass on the cookie. I don't have much of a craving for sweet things right now. Anyway hello and welcome. Hope you have a good time here. If you're ever looking for someone to talk to you can leave a message on my profile.

Back