• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A New Set of Pokemon

Do You think there will be a new set of Pokemon(100+)

• Yes

Votes: 58 92.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    yeah........

Off topic

But I believe they'll make another 100 but I have know idear how, they barley did the PKMN for Hoen,

Nosepas........nothing else to be said

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    (( sry!!! :D )) Its easy! You just think of animals and put twists in them! Like gliger, for ex, is scorpian...but w/wings. they did good pokemon for hoenn, i think. Mudkip's awesome! (( off topic a little, sry! ))

DJAikou

音楽は 愛です
    Years
    I hope D&P have a total of 500 Pokémon! but I do think that some of the ones they made were kinda weird. Like where did they think up a heart shaped fish? I think they should have a blue one with a black jagged line down it's side and red eyes and call it Saddisc or something.

Pikachuu!

Pika! Pii!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I would actually love to see a Lion Pokemon, I mean nothing huge, just like a little Lion, it would be cool.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    I wish their wasn't new Pokemon. R/S was scraping the bottom of the barrel. After that display, I can just imagine the D/P pokemon, probably with even more weirdo concepts (a huge nose?) and bland gibberish names like "Escacuro" or something.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Trikip said:
    I want a llama Pokemon! It would be mine forever...

you mean like camerupt?

and about the name thing...Xtacy's right. new names for pokemon suck. Spinda? Treecko? Zigzagoon? what's next? Firedoggy?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    About that Camerupt is a Camel not a Llama. Whatever, anyways Xtacy you are right about the names of the Pokemon, but the Pokemon are getting better. So does that really matter if the Pokemon moves and the moves matched up with are really cute.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Back