• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A New Set of Pokemon

Do You think there will be a new set of Pokemon(100+)

• Yes

Votes: 58 92.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    They should have atleast 100 new Pokemon since they been talking about the game for ages. But I really don't think that they will have that many Pokemon since the release date for Japan is fall of 2007.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

JakeDaRappa

~Prof. Jake~
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    I hope that they also make new types like they did in god and silver when they created Dark and Steel types. I bet they'll have Weather type or Fish type. If they had weather type, they would probebly make Castform one of them. They should have Love type. Some love Pokemon could be Luvdisc, Jynx, Clefairy, and Jigglypuff. Or Fairy type. Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Celebi, and Jarachi could be Fairy type! That would be kool!

Buffalo State College
    Years
    JakeDaRappa[FONT="Georgia" said:
    ]I hope that they also make new types like they did in goLd and silver when they created Dark and Steel types. I bet they'll have Weather type or Fish type. If they had weather type, they would probebly make Castform one of them. They should have Love type. Some love Pokemon could be Luvdisc, Jynx, Clefairy, and Jigglypuff. Or Fairy type. Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Celebi, and Jirachi could be Fairy type! That would be kool!
    It says that there will be no new times

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    yes i do think there will be 100+ pokemon and i wonder what the legendarys look like i like r/s legendarys

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:

It says that there will be no new times

How do you misspell "types" as "times?" I guess it's reasonable when you're making a one sentence response to every topic on the first page of this board within two minutes.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Zone said:
    How do you misspell "types" as "times?" I guess it's reasonable when you're making a one sentence response to every topic on the first page of this board within two minutes.

LOL sorry about that, but it would be good if more Pokemon had 3 stages.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:

LOL sorry about that, but it would be good if more Pokemon had 3 stages.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~[/COLOR][/FONT]

If there were more than three stages, the stats of the Pokemon would get too high.

Back