• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Noble Battle (A chain story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
    Years
    ((I got this from a rp in another forum))

...The battle continued on...

Announcer: Seedot used BIDE to knock down the POKeMON opponent Raichu in the river!

Seedot's Owner: Good work Seedot. Now use harden to be ready for Raichu's thunderbol---

...Meanwhile...

Narrator: In the crowd sits Roshi, a new hope for Team Rocket, he looks over at the Seedot's power noticing its incredible strength against an opposite.

Roshi: Strength seems willing, Defence is strong, Agility --- *looks up at battle* Amazing *closes notes* This is one POKeMON I must have

...The battle ended...

Announcer: It seems Raichu is out from another willing move by Seedot! Using Bullet Seed last round got the best of Raichu. We wait for his next battle soon to come.

Raichu's Owner: Impossible. A silly little Seedot knocking out my strong-welled Raichu.

...Next round...

Announcer: We began round four! Last round a seedot took out a mighty Raichu. It seems this trainer is the best choice to win the tournament!

Seedot's Owner: Now who will our opponent be

Narrator: Roshi is the next trainer...

Announer: Our new trainer entering the ring is ROSHI! A -ooc- can't read the card at the occupation line! Well anyways... his pokemon he will use today is a Abra

Narrator: Roshi nods his head and looks down at the Seedot's Owner

Roshi: Abra. Psychic Beam Cannon

Seedot's Owner: WHAT!?! No such move-----------

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
    Years
    Fallen Angel said:
    Sorry, but no plot, no form, and is in a fic format. This can be a chain story.

*changes name and moves*

gawd! I know what i am doing! So you could of just left it there, and NO its not a **** chain let--- oh who cares, everyone is evil in this world anyways, not letting you do what you want...>=(

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    1)Don't triple post, that's SPAM
    2)don't post a line of periods, it's SPAM also
    3)your "rp" is in story format and you told no one anything about joining, like what kind of position they'd have or anything and you just expected people to continue making it look just like a chain story
    4)if I had mod powers this would be closed due to SPAM, but I don't so I will contact a moderator to do so once one gets on

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I didn't get contacted? o_o;

Anyways, please don't treat the boards like Instant Messenger or Chat. You must post once and wait for someone else to post. It's intended to be real time. If you feel this is a Role play, make it in the format of role play and post it again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back