• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

Great Mazinger

nope.avi
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    The finished result.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • That looks amazing I must say. Though Ho-oh is a little too dark, that'd be my only concern.

Thanks, however the Ho-oh is from the HGSS intro and I'm keeping the palettes to their original way, so I won't change them. Plus I like the effect it makes of Ho-oh flying out of the darkness. :P

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • Looking good~

Now rate mine.
    (BTW I only put the text to say 2009 Pokemon for a reason).

O.O, this is good, but I caution thee xD, last time I put in more colors to the palette of the boot screen, it messed up my palette data of my secondary tile sets, giving me a error whenever I tried to change the tileset. Be warned! (and check your rom! And make sure to have backups!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • The finished result.

That it so awesome. I love the Nintendo style text. <3

O.O, this is good, but I caution thee xD, last time I put in more colors to the palette of the boot screen, it messed up my palette data of my secondary tile sets, giving me a error whenever I tried to change the tileset. Be warned! (and check your rom! And make sure to have backups!

Well, that only takes up 16 colours (including transparent background) so no need to worry. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Hey Guys! I need your opinion on this. It's for Ruby, so I had to do a TON of editing to get it to work right. If you're wondering how I got in so many palettes, I had to use the 256 color palette for the Pokemon logo, Liquid Nitrogen logo, Metagross, and Thunder:

(The Press Start flashes, and the Liquid Nitrogen logo is red and sticks out for a reason)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Hey Guys! I need your opinion on this. It's for Ruby, so I had to do a TON of editing to get it to work right. If you're wondering how I got in so many palettes, I had to use the 256 color palette for the Pokemon logo, Liquid Nitrogen logo, Metagross, and Thunder:

(The Press Start flashes, and the Liquid Nitrogen logo is red and sticks out for a reason)

Looks pretty cool. The Liquid Shadow text is my favourite part. <3

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Hey Guys! I need your opinion on this. It's for Ruby, so I had to do a TON of editing to get it to work right. If you're wondering how I got in so many palettes, I had to use the 256 color palette for the Pokemon logo, Liquid Nitrogen logo, Metagross, and Thunder:

the thunder's angel dose not match the backround's andgle, and quick sugetion lower the press start a little bit.

Great Mazinger

nope.avi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013

where's my goldrake, Huh?
    jk, no that is one nice looking title screen, the mechamna symbol looks like nintendo made it, anyway, where did you get the sprites, or did you make them

The sprites were taken from Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 for the PS2.

Years
  • Ok, here is the Titlescreen for my hack, Forest Fury. I've been having problems with the logo (typical), so for this take I've left it un-edited. I'll re-upload once I've fixed that. Here it is
    It took alot of trimming to actually be able to use that background, so it looks a bit plain, but don't hold back on the crit!:D

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    Ok, here is the Titlescreen for my hack, Forest Fury. I've been having problems with the logo (typical), so for this take I've left it un-edited. I'll re-upload once I've fixed that. Here it is
    It took alot of trimming to actually be able to use that background, so it looks a bit plain, but don't hold back on the crit!:D

You said not to hold back, so I won't. I don't like the Coloring on Celebi. Also, just like you said the background is a bit plain.

I recommend to change Celebi's colors and maybe make the trees cover the whole background to make it look like a forest. Also you may want to change the Black bars to a different color, maybe a shade of green.

Not to be mean, it is still okay-ish.

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    A random titlescreen :D :D

:'( forgot about the press start ;)

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Here's mine, in particular the Italian version:

Before you ask, yes: the "Premi A o START" text actually blinks.
    Want to see the English version too? Take a look here.

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Here's mine, in particular the Italian version:

Before you ask, yes: the "Premi A o START" text actually blinks.
    Want to see the English version too? Take a look here.

:O i like the clouds
    Angry ho-oh would like to battle!

Back