• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* A pretty present for the one with a beautiful personality*~

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    ~* Igtica's Gifts and Art*~

Giftie time ^-^ had to put this piccie up that I drew for .:Top Legend:. I want to make sure that people know how much hard work I put into this pic, but I could do so much more for such a good friend. Poor Legend has gone through a rough time..and has been a little ill recently. So this is just a little something to cheer you up! And hopefully everyone that sees it. I'm just brightening the day ^-^

The girl character is purely created by moi. But she is a loosley based humanized form of Legends' Character...Angie Kit As seen here https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31596125/ in her own wonderful art with my character Igtica. Now I know I'm normally no good at backgrounds...and Legend is superb. So i tried really hard to create a decent bg. Again influenced by the wonderous bgs Legend creates. Her little hood was influenced by the nightwear worn in Pita-ten and also in Tokyo mew mew in Mia's letters at the end of the book. Both very cute! I might do an Igtica version..I'm yet to decide as I have lots of requests still. But here you are Legend...really hope you get well soon!

Hope everyone else enjoys it too ^-^

See a bigger version here: https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32024830/

Last edited:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Megs was speechless on MSN. XD; I was like *OMG that's so purdy!* She was like*Nods shocked* I was like *You are lucky to have such an excellend friend!* She was like, *Nods OO* n_n!
    This pwns.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    thats so sweet and caring of you igtica ^^

top::legend is lucky to have you as a friend.

i must admit, the pic is beautiful and so is the backround.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

This is amazing! And I was pretty speechless...I did not feel like I deserved it...

It made me feel better! Thank you so much, Igtica! I will be making a banner and matching avatar out of it, because I love it so much. And of course, you will get credit. ^^! My full-full compliments were said at deviantArt. ^^! *hugs*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Dark Venusaur said:
    The link took me forever to get through but it was worth it. Your picture is really good and pretty.

:t003:Dark Venusaur
    I'm sorry it took so long ^^; But thankies ever so much! Thants' such a sweet thing to say!

jedite1000 said:
    yeh really awsome u r a exellent artist ;)
    Thankies so much Jedite1000. You seem to be rather a fan with all those pics you've asked me and Legend to draw ^^;

Diamond~Star said:
    Megs was speechless on MSN. XD; I was like *OMG that's so purdy!* She was like*Nods shocked* I was like *You are lucky to have such an excellend friend!* She was like, *Nods OO* n_n!
    This pwns.
    Lol well your my friend too.. hence why i worked hard on that tiger for you ^-^ I hope i'm your friend too. It's lovely to know what her intial reaction was. Thankies for sharing it with us.

DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    thats so sweet and caring of you igtica ^^

top::legend is lucky to have you as a friend.

i must admit, the pic is beautiful and so is the backround.
    Oh ryan that was so kind and sweet of you to say ^-^ *glomp* I'm so pleased you think it's ok. i highly value your opinion. I wish I'd had the chance to draw you a pic...shame Legend kept losing your pic u.u I hope to sort out my request list shortly.

Top::Legend said:
    This is amazing! And I was pretty speechless...I did not feel like I deserved it...

It made me feel better! Thank you so much, Igtica! I will be making a banner and matching avatar out of it, because I love it so much. And of course, you will get credit. ^^! My full-full compliments were said at deviantArt. ^^! *hugs*

I'm so pleased it's ok! I can't believe you want to use it as an av and sig *blushes* I'm just so pleased you like it. I love the sparkle that you added on your av! Just so pleased it had the effect i hoped *hugs*

I hope to do some more gifties soon so maybe I'll post them and other works here too...I hope to post another shortly! Thankies so much everyone for your support!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    *Jaw drops* everything about that thing is just amazing! The shading, the anatomy, the background, everything!

As DragonSlayer(Ryan) already said, .:Top Legend:. is lucky to have you as a friend.

Once again: Great work, Igtica! =D

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    The art is adorable and pretty X3333 The colours are so broad,amd the personality the art gives off to us..it's breath taking,literally 0.0

Nice work x33

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    *Jaw drops* everything about that thing is just amazing! The shading, the anatomy, the background, everything!

As DragonSlayer(Ryan) already said, .:Top Legend:. is lucky to have you as a friend.

Once again: Great work, Igtica! =D

WOW :shocked: Thankies ever so much *hugs* Is it really ok? I normally use something to get the form right...few resources to get the right pose... but this.. thois i just did.. i felt right... i'm so pleased it's ok. Thankies so much for your kind words.

Miss Kanna said:
    The art is adorable and pretty X3333 The colours are so broad,amd the personality the art gives off to us..it's breath taking,literally 0.0

Nice work x33
    Aww that's so kind of you to say :D That's such a beautiful comment... i can't believe it touched you that much. You should be an author, you convey feelings so strongly! Thank you so much!

Well I have yet to complete my next pic (been busy sticking stickers :p) but I'll post up a few of my older pieces that have been requested of me, for now. Including one i worked really hard on for the lovely Diamond Star who is such a sweetie. Her PMs used to brighten my day ^-^ anyways I will come back with some freash stuff.. these comments are overwhelming I have to do something to thank you all for them ^-^ Anyways I will return with new stuff!

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    amazing work.. I think I've seen you on DA...are you a friend of Gigi's (Gianthamstermech)?
    I really like your artwork I really like the first one and the one with girl holding the bird...very impressive!!

Persona

Banned
    Years
    igtica said:
    Oh ryan that was so kind and sweet of you to say ^-^ *glomp* I'm so pleased you think it's ok. i highly value your opinion. I wish I'd had the chance to draw you a pic...shame Legend kept losing your pic u.u I hope to sort out my request list shortly.

*glomps back* thanx, but you don't have to draw any pics for me and i don't blame top::legend, my request was very hard and i'm not angry or upset at her at all ^^

i like all your older pics, they're so good that i can't choose which is best.

i hope you never quit art because your amazing ^^

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Wow, Really well done Art =O x1000 (Im surprised 1000 times than normal xP) Really nicely done, the shading is really good.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Those are all really good. I love the Aggron and Vulpix one the most. They are all done very well. Are you going to put more than one Pokemon on to one of your pictures:t201-qu:

:t003:Dark Venusaur

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    *watches 56k modem expload from graphic goodness overload* *pop* >_<

Igtica these pieces are fantastic, your poses are quite good. That pic of the trainer running(?) is very nice, the pose is full of action (and quite correct anotomically) Lovely work, keep it up ^_^.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    dude256 said:
    *watches 56k modem expload from graphic goodness overload* *pop* >_<

Igtica these pieces are fantastic, your poses are quite good. That pic of the trainer running(?) is very nice, the pose is full of action (and quite correct anotomically) Lovely work, keep it up ^_^.

Gosh sorry about that... i should really put up a warning. Thank you ever so much for your kind words.

another giftie...as asked.. the link shows a bigger version of the pic

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/igtica/banner50.png

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaaaaaaaw, that picture is so adorable!
    I love the character! (it has cute little ears!! <3 x3 )
    And the effects are awesome too!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Drew said:
    Aaaaaaaaw, that picture is so adorable!
    I love the character! (it has cute little ears!! <3 x3 )
    And the effects are awesome too!

Thankies so much drew! your very kind!

Lol been drawing some stranger pics this time.. obh and my contest entry ^-^

Back