• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Quick Hello

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
Years
  • A quick hello, since it's late here and I'm about to go to bed. I'll reply to everyone tomorrow when I come back!

My name is Lindsay, feel free to call me Lindz for short. I'm 24, and have been playing since the days of Red and Blue. And like everyone else, I'm waiting for OR/AS to come out. I wish it would come sooner! ;A;

I'm working on a living dex right now so I can transfer it over when they come out. I'm almost done, all I'm missing are legendaries and some Pokemon that evolve when traded. I'm sure I'll be frequenting your trade section soon!

I also love to draw, so I'll probably be in the art section too. I mostly do traditional, though I dabble in pixelart from time to time.

Alright, off to bed now. If anyone drops in and says hi, I'll reply to you in the morning.

PokeGirl24

Houndoom Trainer
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC. I too love to draw. I prefer pencil sketches over everything else. I am currently working on my skill to draw pokemon. Anyways, hope you stay for a while and have a great time here. Hope to see ya around.

Years
    • Age 28
    • US
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hello and welcome! I'm new here too, but I also like drawing. I'm trying to get into digital art, but my laptop isn't the best for it so I mostly stick to traditional, too. What do you usually draw?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Lindsay!~ It's so nice to meet you. :)

Like you, I am also from the Red/Blue era, as Red was my first game. :D Then I played Gold and Silver, being my favorite games of the franchise. <3 ORAS comes out in what... 40 days now? Have you preordered it yet? I did! I'm getting both versions. :D

The Trade Corner will do you well on your search! If you want, I'd be more than welcome to help you out with those Pokemon that needs to evolve while being traded. In fact, the whole trade corner community will totally help you out, it's a pretty nice community and bunch of people. :) You'll love it.

There's literally a lot to do here, so don't rush! You have all the time in the world to dabble into the many things that PC offers. Feel free to shoot me or any staff member a message if you have any questions, or just wanna chat. Have fun, and see ya around <3

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
    Years
  • Oh wow, I can already tell this place is going to be great. ^w^

Thank you PokeGirl24, Chantrea, and Danny Hamlin for your hellos.

Let's see, I mostly draw traditional because I've never been able to get the hang of Photshop or GIMP or any of those digital drawing programs, no matter how many tutorials I looked at. I mostly sketch and use colored pencils, though at times I do watercolor as well.

I'm best at drawing animals, I can draw people/humans but they usually come out a little...odd. XD So I usually stick to animals and Pokemon and mythical creatures, stuff like that.

And yes, I preordered OR/AS :3 I saw a special offer at Toys R' Us that if you preordered both, you got a free Mega Charizard plushie with them.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • And yes, I preordered OR/AS :3 I saw a special offer at Toys R' Us that if you preordered both, you got a free Mega Charizard plushie with them.

I preordered both from GameStop and knowing that Toys R Us has a pre-order offer I am now regretting it xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'd love to see some of your drawings. The reason why I recently signed up was to connect with people interested in creative media of all kind :D

Back