• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga A Stand, a Titan, and a Soul Reaper walk into a bar...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Anime powers. They're kinda hype, and there's a large selection of them to choose from. If you were ever given a wish but were limited to taking the abilities of anime characters for yourself, what do you think would be at the top of your list?

Alternatively, if you had to get isekai'd into a super powered anime world, which one would you be most hyped about getting powers in? Which one do you just absolutely not want to end up in?

Years
    I wouldn't mind Shinigami powers from Bleach and a Zanpakuto with some overly complicated powers. Something like countering my opponents powers. Like if my opponent uses fire, my sword will give me control over water. I think Shikai could be something like: randomly picks a power to counter my opponent, but it will still require the usage of the sword in some way. And Bankai could give me the best possible counter against my opponent and could even transform my sword into something else (think of Byakuya's Shikai and Bankai).

As for the second question... I'm not sure. I think Tokyo Ghoul's world would be both exciting and terrifying. Cannibalism aside, I think that's the perfect world for the following Halloween. For the second part, I don't think Akame ga Kill's universe is a good place to end up in, since getting powers there is so rare and won't really help you much.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    This is a really good question. I would definitely love to have the power of either Luffy of Marco the Phoenix from One Piece. Honestly, Marco's powers are so cool he can fly, basically unless you have haki he's indestructible, and he can heal people. I think that his powers would also be super useful in the real world. Instead of just being able to fight or blow stuff or turn into a moose up you could actually help people which is cool.

If I could be transferred into any world and be super powerful it would probably have to be One Punch Man. Saitama may be able to destroy enemies with one punch, but I'll do it with half a punch. The world I wouldn't want to be transferred in would be Boruto. This is because even if I has super powers the creator would jsut nerf my abilities anyway and the Ootsukis are honestly terrifying to me.

Back