• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] A strange fellow arrives...

Jiggykoopbob

Local Pokémon loving Goomba. (Flair theme: SM64DS)
    Years
    Greetings one and all! I have arrived at this forum to see how it would be like to be a forum user for the first time ever. Please go easy on me as i am not someone to stomp on. I brought some Syrup Jars and Super mushrooms with me if anyone wants some?

I am more of a Mario fan then a Pokémon fan. Also im kind of a maniac for crossovers.

Im also getting into video game development. A rookie is what i am at that right now, and would really like it if someone helped me with it a little bit.

I hope i get to stay on this forum for a long time. Happies!

Press SELECT to open your suitcase, arrange your stuff, and get ready to roll.

I kinda lonely 😢

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Luckily here on PC, we have an appreciation for all video games, not just Pokemon! You can check out our Video Games section for proof of that! And many of out users (including myself) have an affinity for Mario games and Mario enemies, so you'll do just fine! I promise no one will hop on you unprovoked! :)

If you have any questions or concerns about the forum, please let a moderator or administrator know about it.

Back