• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Newbie has appeared, with some experience :)

james97

Beginning (Awesome) Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2021
    Hey All,

My name is James and ive been a fan of pokemon for over 8 years and still am and i own many and almost every pokemon game :)
    I hope that i can meet some new friends and hopefully one day produce my ownhack,
    So wondering what i mean by "some experience", well i had an account a while ago (more than an year) and then i got a new computer and i had forgot about this website completely. Stupid me, i must have missed out on a lot of fun times xD. I have always visited this website but never realised i had an account and today i found it and TA DA, im back
    p.s hope everyone had a great christmas and enjoys their holidays
    p.s.s i like pancakes (with syrup mmmmmm), and that is all

Hassan_Abdillah

Wayfarer
    Years
  • 'ello James, Welcome to the community ^_^ (note the irony in the join date of the person welcoming you :-p)

Lol of all the recent newbie threads, Id say yours is prolly one of the best ones ('cept for mine of course ^_^), especially due to the mention of pancakes with syrup.

anyhow, there is indeed a lot of fun to miss out on here. So you better get yourself one of those poketch apps that list the forums you have an account in :-p

Cheers ^_^

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, hope you remember to frequent us a bit more this time ^^

Check out some groups while you're here

Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC!

Good to see some new members that will be bringing in the New Year.
    Please make sure you read over the rules and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Hope you enjoy your time here and hope to see you around.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hey James, and welcome to the PokeCommunity~ You have almost Pokemon game? That must have taken a while to buy. Just drop people visitor messages and become friends with them. :X
    Your own hack, you say? You must be interested in ROM hacking. Go here to discuss that topic.
    And we did have fun, but the New Year's Extravaganza is coming up so you can have some fun also!
    Enjoy PC~

james97

Beginning (Awesome) Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2021
    Thanks for the kind words gang, looks like i will enjoy it here!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • welcome to PC! read the rules, STAY ACTIVE, and have fun.

and, if you have any problem about hacking, head over to that section just below the Pokemon Writings me'thinks. They will gladly help you out. There are nice people there. And of course here.:)

and I also like pancakes, but not exactly loved them.

Back