• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild PokéFan appeared!

IAmVincentLiu

Poké Fan
Years
  • Hi, I'm Vincent, and I'm from Taiwan. I play Emerald and LeafGreen on an emulator, but I plan to get a 3DS in the future to play AS and X. I love love the Eeveelutions, along with Manaphy, Shaymin, and Latias. Seriously, I'm quite obsessed with the Eeveelutions.
    Despite entering the Hall of Fame in Emerald, I'm still quite a newbie, and rely on the internet a lot. Hope to learn new stuff here.

Years
  • Hello there Vincent, and it's so nice to meet you!

Hopefully you eventually do get that 3DS of your dreams because there's so many awesome games for it, and that's even outside of Pokemon. As for you being a fan of the Eeveelutions, no surprise since they are fan faves and have so many different roles in battle. Which one of the bunch do you love the best if I ask?

Anyways, we are a great community and I'm confident you will enjoy it so do have fun and on that note, I'll catch you soon. Don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message if you want to talk!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Vincent! I really like Eevee and its evolutions too, especially Jolteon and Umbreon. If you'd like, check out the Advance Generation board if you'd like to talk about the Gen 3 games. Anyway, why not tell us what other things you're interested in? No need to be shy.

If you have any pokémon-related questions or would just like someone to talk to, just PM/VM me, I'm not a hardcore competitive player but I still know quite a lot about the games.

Years
  • Hey Vincent! Welcome to PC! Everyone starts off as a newbie, but it's only a matter of time till you'll be a Pokemon master! {:3} :pink_nod:

Like you, I also play the gen 3 games on an emulator. I find it more fun that way and the Turbo Button is such a blessing especially for the older games. I hope you're able to get your hands on a 3ds. While I didn't necessarily enjoy X/Y, it's definitely a must play since it's the generation that introduced some new mechanics and Pokemon.

Anyways I hope you have a great time here and if you ever want to chat then just shoot me a VM.

Years
  • The eevees are cuties and so is Shaymin especially omg. ♥ I'm loving your taste in Pokemon. Welcome, Vincent!

And we do have a lot of newer Pokemon players here so I'm sure you'll learn plenty if you need to ask questions. Personally I've been playing since I was 9 so most of the games come naturally to me at this point and I'd be down to help if you ever need it. [: Have a good time posting around and such! Kudos for making an intro, too!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ahh, I should replay Emerald sometime. So many great memories! Oh, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire is pretty fun too, though I wish they had some features from the Pokemon Emerald games, haha, ugh. Still though, it's awesome that you love the Eeveelutions too! I'm a big fan myself; love all of them~!

Feel free to check out our many pokemon boards here if you want to chat about pokemon, like our 3rd Gen board here! There is also our many misc boards here incase you wanna stray away form pokemon from a little while too. No matter what you do though, I hope you will have a great time! See you later, and thanks for joining us~ <33

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hi Vincent! Welcome to PC :3 ahh I have heaps of friends who have gone to Taiwan - it looks like an amazing country from what they've said and the photos they've showed me.

I'm a big fan of the Eeveelutions too, particularly Umbreon and Vaporeon :3

Hope to see you around! Feel free to drop by my profile if you ever want to chat. (:

Years
  • Evening Vincent, welcome to PC

I personally not too big on the Eeveelutions but if i had to choose id probably be glacion or sylveon. Im a little partial to pokemon that do well vs dragons. Do you have a favorite game so far?

If you eevee so you also try an Eeveelution challenge. Its where you do a game using eevee and it evolutions.

Anyway enjoy your time here.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
  • Welcome Vincent, Nice too meet you! I'm really an eeveelution fan too, Sometimes I even battle competitively with only them! Have fun and if you have a question or just want to chat you can Always VM me!

IAmVincentLiu

Poké Fan
    Years
  • Woah, I didn't expect to get so many replies. Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :D

This is gonna be a long post with all the quoting

Which one of the bunch do you love the best if I ask?
    Hmm, hard pick, but I would choose Espeon. Helped me a lot in Emerald.

Anyway, why not tell us what other things you're interested in? No need to be shy.
    I have a soft spot for good music. I listen to everything, so no particular favorite genre. I also like techie stuff.

Like you, I also play the gen 3 games on an emulator. I find it more fun that way and the Turbo Button is such a blessing especially for the older games.
    Man, I would definitely miss the button on a 3DS, but the new mechanics would probably make up for it. I mean seriously, NEW. N. E. W. And shiny. Shiiiiiony.

I have heaps of friends who have gone to Taiwan - it looks like an amazing country from what they've said and the photos they've showed me.
    :O

Do you have a favorite game so far? If you eevee so you also try an Eeveelution challenge.
    I have only played Emerald and LeafGreen, and a tiny bit of HG, but I preferred the former. I would definitely give that a shot.

I know how it feels to don't own a console to play Pokemon
    Yeah, it feels slightly illegal, like watching a pirated movie, but there's nothing I can do about it now. Ain't got the money.

The eevees are cuties and so is Shaymin especially omg. ♥ I'm loving your taste in Pokemon. Welcome, Vincent!!
    Aww, thanks!

Feel free to check out our many pokemon boards here if you want to chat about pokemon, like our 3rd Gen board here! There is also our many misc boards here incase you wanna stray away form pokemon from a little while too.
    Thanks, I'll be sure to check out everything!

Welcome Vincent, Nice too meet you! I'm really an eeveelution fan too, Sometimes I even battle competitively with only them!
    I do have a team on Showdown made entirely of Eevees. Actually won a couple of times, but most of the time I'm just a failball of newbieness.

Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity! I hope you have a great time on here! Which Eeveelution is your favorite?

Years
  • Thanks! I like all of them, but I like Espeon slightly more.

Lol! I guess I should have assumed that by your avatar :P I like Espeon, but I don't think I've ever worked with one actually. I do love Sylveon and Umbreon though, so I've used both of them quite often. :)

Years
  • Hi Vincent! Welcome to the forum, I'm new here too! I like what you put as the title to the thread! Eevee is so cute and I love how it evolves into different types in different ways! It would be cool if some more types were found in future games! Hope you get your 3DS! See you around the forums!

Back