• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • If people want me to do away with the "most voted person dies" rule, like this post so I know. I'd be more than happy to change that if people want to battle each other or truly leave it up to "the gods".

Well, considering there was already one death that was associated with it, I think it's for the best if you kept the rule on, because that would make Doran's death a fluke, and the Martells are already at a disadvantage already with no secret roles, and their leader dead.

Years
  • I must admit, that I overlooked the fact that the Night's King CONVERT can only be used three times. That greatly limits his power, especially with it being public who he is. So it'd be easy to get rid of him later on.

Also - if I understand Klippy correctly - rofl @anyone with the Mercy trait can save Golgari by facing him in a duel. I'd love to see that XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    He makes some good points given his current position but I still can't justify keeping around a NK'er, regardless of how many converts he gets or the possible advantages. And dueling the Night's King is suicide, so

[Kill] Golgari

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Missing votes from the following people, and therefore extending this phase another 12~ hours. Please submit a vote, folks.

Mana, Sun, Wicked3DS, Universe, Foxrally, acatfrommars, Ullion, Arsonist

If you've submitted a vote and your name's here, just re-post it for me. Thanks.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    [Kill] Golgari

do we have a second most-voted or are duels not happening anymore?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Extending the phase 12 hours so "people can vote," or an excuse so that Klips 'technically' isn't breaking the phase length rule and getting a strike against a mod?

Food for thought.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Extending the phase 12 hours so "people can vote," or an excuse so that Klips 'technically' isn't breaking the phase length rule and getting a strike against a mod?

Food for thought.

I can actually take up to 96 hours before I'd get a first strike for delaying. ;)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    [KILL] Golgari

Sheeping along as usual
    Sorry for the late vote, guys @_@

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • NIGHT TWO

The Night's King stood in the square before the mob.

"None of you wish to challenge me? You cowards. Craven mortals."

The Night's King raised his icy longsword and swung it wildly in anger.

His chilling breath was ragged and hoarse, anger and fury in each scream of frustration.

"I was supposed to rule you pathetic insects!"

Several members of the crowd pulled bottles of wildfyre from their pockets, which they threw upon the evil one.

His terrifying screams of pain greeted their ears as he burst into flames. His essence seemed to explode from his disintegrating body.

And then he was no more.

Victarion Greyjoy collapsed in weakness. He had been watching his master die and felt a chill leave him and warmth return once more.

Someone tried to help him up, but he slapped their hand away and said, "What is dead may never die...but rises again, harder and stronger. "​

GOLGARI HAS BEEN SLAIN

VICTARION HAS BEEN FREED

Ullion, acatfrommars, Arsonist, and Foxrally must vote in the next phase or be killed.

Those that have died (Nakuzami, Golgari, Merlin) may now submit a request to re-enter the game.​

PLAYERS

Klippy as The Maester
    aeternum as Doran Martell D.I
    Nakuzami as Samwell Tarly N.I
    Merlin as Walder Frey N.I
    Golgari as The Night's King D.2​
    Lycanthropy
    Collector Elwood
    Davepetasprite^2
    Ash
    Charlie Brown
    Kaneki!!!
    acatfrommars
    Ullion
    Omicron
    Bardothren
    gimmepie
    Mana
    Nimsy
    Lostelle
    GlendleYoung
    Candy
    JaDe.X105
    NightKrow
    TheGregFactor as Reek
    Juno
    Sword Master
    Sun
    Wicked3DS
    faer
    Universe
    Elektra Heart
    Foxrally
    jdthebud
    JohnnyMustang as Loras Tyrell
    Arsonist​

I HATE YOU GUYS I AM HERE AND I WANT THIS

In.
    At least I didn't miss it.

I'm here and ready for round 2. :D

I haven't been following Game of Thrones, but the system is special so I'm joining. (:

I'm curious and like to join.

Im new but would like to try this

The dueling mechanic looks awesome. I'm in!

House Stark shall have its revenge!

#HouseStarkForever

you know im in *****

Not missing this one! Signing up before I even look at the OP.

This is the fix I need, I'm currently rereading the series cause I can't wait for TWoW!!

In too :)

Die lannisters I am in!!!

Round two, let's go!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss I want to play this

omg plz yes hype hype

Sure why not?

Hi, I'm fairly new and I'd like to give this a go. I've played Mafia before, but that was a very long time ago and this looks very different...

Probably not the best idea to join a game of Mafia a week before mock exams and stuff but hey. It's ASoIaF. How can I resist?

In if there's still room.

I will tie you down in a chair and force you to watch as I devour a live beaver if you don't place me into this game​

Back