• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Ability capsule needed **urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Currently need one ability capsule for my (cant remember) pokemon. We might work something out for the trade.

Ps. I am also looking for shiny diancie if anyone is willing to trade

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Currently need one ability capsule for my (cant remember) pokemon. We might work something out for the trade.

Ps. I am also looking for shiny diancie if anyone is willing to trade

Hiya, I have an ability capsule you can have for free and a shiny Diancie, do you have anything to trade for the Diancie?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hiya, I have an ability capsule you can have for free and a shiny Diancie, do you have anything to trade for the Diancie?

Wow!! That would be awesome. For diancie, I have shiny latios/dialga/tornadus with max ivs that can be traded instantly. I also have other shiny legendaries/pokemons (mostly max ivs and good nature), but will offer to u if only u can clone. Or anything specific u are looking for?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I don't think Shiny Diancie can trade. I've tried that, and it didn't work.

If you cannot trade that shiny Diancie through online trade, then that means it's hacked.

I am also looking for shiny diancie if anyone is willing to trade

I can give you one for free. Today's the last working day of the year for me, so I'll be free to trade with ya tomorrow. :3

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Wow!! That would be awesome. For diancie, I have shiny latios/dialga/tornadus with max ivs that can be traded instantly. I also have other shiny legendaries/pokemons (mostly max ivs and good nature), but will offer to u if only u can clone. Or anything specific u are looking for?

You've been offered one for free so I'd take that one if I were you :) but I'll be happy to give you the capsule

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    You've been offered one for free so I'd take that one if I were you :) but I'll be happy to give you the capsule

...oh. Whoops! I was reading too fast, and I didn't see you offered him a shiny Diancie(only saw/read you offering the Ability Capsule). I'll back off if you don't want me "stealing" a trade or something. Sorry... :/

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    ...oh. Whoops! I was reading too fast, and I didn't see you offered him a shiny Diancie(only saw/read you offering the Ability Capsule). I'll back off if you don't want me "stealing" a trade or something. Sorry... :/

No problem, since you were offering one for free anyway I can give it free with the capsule to save you some time :) if you don't mind of course

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024

Yes, i do need the capsule and very happy to get it from u. Thx so muchhhh my fc is above

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024

I can give you one for free. Today's the last working day of the year for me, so I'll be free to trade with ya tomorrow. :3

I would be very appreciate to recoeve the diancie from u :) just pm me when u can trade. Thx so much in advance. My fc is above

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Yes, i do need the capsule and very happy to get it from u. Thx so muchhhh my fc is above

Sure let me know when your free to trade :)
    Edit- I'll give you a Diancie holding the capsule :) you were getting one for free anyway so this will just save some time just trade me a junk Pokemon :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Sure let me know when your free to trade :)
    Edit- I'll give you a Diancie holding the capsule :) you were getting one for free anyway so this will just save some time just trade me a junk Pokemon :)

Thank you so so much!!! I will be online for the rest of the day now and able to trade now too

And what is your fc because the code said that its invalid

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    Thank you so so much!!! I will be online for the rest of the day now and able to trade now too

And what is your fc because the code said that its invalid

I'm free to trade now, and no that codes right, could you please try entering it again? Thank you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back