• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • I'll be honest, I need to read and currently have absolutely no idea what's going on

Or what the markings thing is

I almost posted during the event yesterday but then forgot lmao

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Yeah that

Ok I'm a love doctor. You have to accept my proposal and then you get healed from your poison (my win cons are to win with town and to heal one person)

So with that said...

Pecilia, will you marry me?

tumblr_o3js9ls9fF1u824vuo1_500.gif

Years
  • I actually didn't notice that Nakuzami posted before I did, so it's probably just a dead lead. I'm not going to disclose my reasoning to my now debunked hypothesis unless Nakuzami is okay with it, because it does give a bit of information on one of their abilities/actions.

I'm also going to sit on the couch, curl up into a little armadillo ball, and sip my Dreadful Draft.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok I'm a love doctor. You have to accept my proposal and then you get healed from your poison (my win cons are to win with town and to heal one person)

So with that said...

Pecilia, will you marry me?

tumblr_o3js9ls9fF1u824vuo1_500.gif

You know, under the policy of the corporate overlords, doctors are getting just fucking abysmal pay for the work they do. However, if you join me I can guarantee you that not only will you receive the pay increase you deserve but an additional bonus for your matchmaking service and, of course, further benefits that cannot be disclosed at this time. Rise up against the tyrants who are screwing you, me and everyone else out of our livelihoods.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years

• I'm glad my constant flirting in the last day phase wasn't wasted.

@Everyone - you are all invited to the wedding and can RSVP in your posts!

You know, under the policy of the corporate overlords, doctors are getting just fucking abysmal pay for the work they do. However, if you join me I can guarantee you that not only will you receive the pay increase you deserve but an additional bonus for your matchmaking service and, of course, further benefits that cannot be disclosed at this time. Rise up against the tyrants who are screwing you, me and everyone else out of our livelihoods.

I don't really need more money as I've just married rich BUT I do want to overthrow capitalism so sure I'll join you

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • EVENT x2 COMBO

-

Suddenly there's a flash of blinding light! It lasts several seconds, and when the light fades and everyone recovers, you all notice the group has gotten smaller...

gimmepie and Nakuzami have gone missing!

Though everyone is startled by this revelation, Charlie Brown takes the opportunity to do something.

"Pecilia..." he starts, "I'm sorry for the way I've treated you... you know, spitting in your cake, the other stuff in the cafe... the truth is... I... I-I'm in love with you! W-Will you... marry me?!"

"YASSSSSS!" Pecilia says.

Apparently a wedding is planned to happen quickly!

Spoiler:

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Gimmepie never saw my message about joining the cause big RIP

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Clearly they've gone missing to secretly elope, jealous of the big wedding we're planning

Anyway I'll also [RSVP] Yes and [vote] Anteros cos don't thjnk we've seen you today Hullo where u at

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years

• Votals: Wedding Edition (aka: y'all are terrible at actually voting each other Edition)

Anteros (1) - Charlie Brown

Not Voting (13): Pecilia, LuluRina, jdthebud, Bidoof FTW, 5qwerty, Sawsbuck, Omicron, Bardothren, darthspikes, Anteros, KolarTM, Kingsman, Simply Dunsparce

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes for hardlynch and 5 votes for soft lynch!

The day ends in 41 hours from the time of this post (I think that's right)

GM Notes:
    - If anyone not in the game sees this I could use a replacement for KolarTM!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I will go ahead and [RSVP] Yes, so happy for the new couple <3

Going to [Vote] Darthspikes because I also want an usher role in this wedding. reeeeeee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back