• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[WIP] According to the Pokedex: Kadabra and Froslass (wip title)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    So it's been a week... do I still have to add things to get this series approved? I guess I can summarize:
    Structure will be: short anecdote - Dex entry/entries - text
    "text" is where I'll be talking mainly about the effects to people's everyday life, what happens when you encounter the Pokémon and that sort of stuff, optionally accompanied with a little background and some more PokéDex entries. The style of this part will be very dependent on the Pokémon(s) featured in the article, so I can't say a lot about this yet.

I've been asking around for other interesting Dex entries and have a nice collection of them now. Also, I started reading every PokéDex entry of every single Pokémon and gathering everything that's at least somewhat interesting in a text file. But... it might take a while before I get through all of them.

By the way, I'm thinking of doing the first article about people who got turned into a Pokémon: Kadabra and Froslass.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    The title is subject to debate for the first article (I like what Christos suggested as an example). Something like, say "According to the Pokedex: How to become a Pokemon", or "...: Becoming Pokemon before Mystery Dungeon", etc. It might be wordy with both Kadabra and Froslass in the title, and they can be mentioned in the article excerpt (which appears with every title on the main page anyway).

Back