• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ace Attorney Club

Kelp

<3
Years
  • So I don't think there is one of these yet (or is there :3), well at least in the first couple pages of clubs, so why not?

Ace Attorney Club

Rules:
    All Forum rules apply.
    No flaming, harassing, etc.
    Keep discussion to AA, and related things.

Members:
    hiinotama
    Rokusasu
    Cynic Kaka
    Ninja Caterpie
    Artic.uno
    Miss Doronjo
    Team Rocket's Raichu
    コナンくん

Last edited:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • i sure haven't seen one so far.

so on that note. i'm in.
    i might not be too active right now though, as i'll have exams next week. but ill be mmkay after that .

so put me on yo' membah list !

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • ^ Fourth being Apollo Justice right?

You should play them all because the third is the best in my opinion. =D

i guess so, yes.
    and i agree.. the third was the best overall.
    i didn't like Apollo Justice much at first either..
    thoughithinkijustmissedphoenix XD;

i still haven't finished Edgey's too.

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Apollo Justice is an acquired taste. At first, it feels really weird and annoying that Phoenix is gone, but when he's just replaced with awesome, epic, brilliant, bitter hobo-feen, it's really quite wonderful.

Oh yeah, join me up.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • yeah well, i guess i didn't like him becoming some poker-playing gangsta either XD;
    and Apollo's bitterness indeed.. meh. guess i'll replay it sometime, see if i can get used to it then.

what's your favourite then, Ninja? Apollo's, i guess ?

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • Apollo was not as good until I played the last case. The sweet, sweet nostalgia playing as Phoenix made it all better. =D

And I haven't gotten around to finish Edgeworth either. It kinda grew boring halfway through. =/

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    I've played all the games so far, and I'm waiting for GK2 xD; Trials and Tribulations has got to be my favorite though, it was the most deep of the three Phoenix games.
    Spoiler:

Edgey's last case was great. In fact, the game is great in general. The only problem is Maya-clone Kay. D: She's pretty lovable but it would have been better if they made her less like Maya.

Oh and count me in, please [:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • May I joiners? ~

Lets see...my favourite Pheonix Wright game is Trials and Tribulations...
    Gawd its so epic. ;-;

Spoiler:

My favourite character(s) are Ema Skye, Mia, Maya, Pearly, Edgeworth (lol @ I object! That was...objectionable!) and of course good ol' Nick and Apollo. :3

My least favoruite witness is Wendy Oldbag. DX
    You'll know why. :3

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • Wow everyone likes T&T. ^_^

And yeah I hated Oldbag too. Her ray gun in the second game was really annoying. The Butz was also annoying. =O

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • The second game was hard....especially in the last case...

Spoiler:

Eh, Larry isn't that bad; I actually feel sorry for his unuseful-ness. :3

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Ace Attorney Club

I see only one problem with your argument sir or miss. I'm not a member of your so called "club". Until this is fixed I keep my statement that you are incorrect!

Last edited:

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • Ace Attorney Club

I see only one problem with your argument sir or miss. I'm not a member of your so called "club". Until this is fixed I keep my statement that you are incorrect!

Objection! You are now a member, so your argument is invalid.

Honestly, if my Gamestop sold the second or third, I'd get them.

BUT I WANT A NEW AJ GAME.
    I do too. .-.

Or at least a game in which Phoenix gets his lawyer's badge back.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • HOLD IT!
    i'm back!

after a long time of absence and examinations and tests.. i have returned to the courtroom, for 'tis my duty to save the lives of the innocent people who have been falsely pushed into the defendant's chair..
    pleaseexcusemeifthatwasbadenglish

but anywayys..
    we NEED a new Ace Attorney game!
    and by that i don't mean Edgey's form. i liked the old way of searching for clues and talking to people better than the walking around and whatnot. i still haven't finished that yet either.. XD;

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • Yeah a new game, but with the old characters. Trucy and Kay can't replace Maya. x)

And I thought the Edgeworth walking and investigating was less fun for some reason.

Back