• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

added obj_event_gfx dont display right on new update 1.7.2

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I added a while back, new obj event sprites, mostly the kanto leaders, they displayed right but now since the update only half of their top is displaying and displaying all chopped up when talking to them from the sides so obviously something was changed, Anyone know how to fix this, seems to be only happening to the sprites with 3 frames, as the ones with more frames didnt get affected

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I added a while back, new obj event sprites, mostly the kanto leaders, they displayed right but now since the update only half of their top is displaying and displaying all chopped up when talking to them from the sides so obviously something was changed, Anyone know how to fix this, seems to be only happening to the sprites with 3 frames, as the ones with more frames didnt get affected
    That usually happens when you event object sprite doesn't have rules defined in the spritesheet_rules.mk file, so go double check that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    That usually happens when you event object sprite doesn't have rules defined in the spritesheet_rules.mk file, so go double check that.
    yes the spritesheet rules havent changed on my end, did they change in the new update? bc these sprites worked fine before and now they don't. Just wondering if there is a new define or a change in the new update that makes sprites with 3 or less frames need a different rule now bc of the update

Back