• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Days
  • Agree. In general I will say that the entire line is very slow; we get Zwelious as Lv. 50, and then Hydreigon comes at Lv. 64. By that time, the majority portion of the game is finished. And rather I feel that it's better to go with Haxorus instead during Unova playthrough.

Yanmega is underrated.

Years
  • I usually get a couple 1,5 Liter bottles at the start of summer for work and when consumed will just refill them with tap water. I just need the bottles tbh =P
    I reuse them the entire summer basically.
    So yeah, if the tap water is good there's not much need for it.

Calculators make people lazy when it comes to head math for basic things.
    (I know they've made me lazy at least rofl)

Days
  • I just really hate it when people kill arthropods,
    And in my case, it is extended to all animal kingdom, and I feel it disgusting 🫣 when people do that, just because humans are stronger than them, and are killing them for their use and satisfaction.....

Gen X (in Pokèmon) won't be extra special.
    Looking at gen-IX, I will agree with you because it felt too much rushed release and it lacked neatness.
    Unless they make choice of something interesting concept, than of mechanical or futuristic Pokémon, I will not be amazed by it.

Dry weather is better than humid weather.

Back