• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Days
  • Agree.

And when saying this, I especially point to Chinese Mobile brands who offer very high megapixel camera in their price range, but never say about battery life and hide it with their gimmick hyperfast/turbo charging. But high megapixel doesn't means camera is good; my father's Samsung phone has only 12 megapixel camera, but it is very much better than the camera of my mother's mobile which sports 48 megapixels !

And on the similar line;

Long battery length is better than higher charging speed.

Years
  • It will because that's what the gaming companies want.

They want you having zero control over what you are able to play. If they want to change a game, they can. If they want to pull it completely and make it unavailable, they can. If they want to make you "buy" the same game over and over and over, they can.

Cloud gaming is just the next step for them in charging you a recurring fee to access their software. They don't want us to actually own games anymore 😑

The Internet will mainly be AI bots talking to each other soon!

Days
  • I don't listen music but I should be agreeing here, even though many of the new titles are released on dedicated music streaming platforms as seen on TV advertisements. But the point to agree over YouTube is that we can download that music permanently and play it offline without the need of YouTube once we had got the link of the video/audio from the YouTube.

Regigigas ability should be reconsidered and improved.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen today
    Agree. Fix Slaking too. There are way more powerful Pokemon now. They don't need this severe hindrance. I'd even be willing to make Slaking a late level evolution (level 58 or so), but remove that ability.

The ocean is a scary place

Back