• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ailyen and Neylia's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
Years
  • Was looking for a Movie Diancie, if you have a spare.

The only thing I can offer is the Plasma Nasty Plot Deoxys (Rash Nature, OT: Plasma, ID: 05083, Level 100)

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
  • interested in 6 iv goomy. Look at my shop for offers. It is in my signature. If nothing interest you, i have more to offer.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • I need this badly. It is one of my favorite pokemon and I cannot believe you have it!!!:

diancie.gif

Movie 14 Theatre Event Diancie (JPN)
    Lv.50
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Clear Body
    IV: 31/31/x/31/x/x
    OT: えいがかん
    ID No. 07194
    Mischievous
    Kalos Born
    Moves: Diamond Storm - Moonblast - Reflect - Return

I can offer any one of the following 5-6 IV competetive shinies for it:

Empoleon (modest)
    Sableye (careful)
    Larvitar (adamant)
    Snorlax (careful)
    Archen (adamant)

Please help me achieve my dream pkmn

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I need this badly. It is one of my favorite pokemon and I cannot believe you have it!!!:

diancie.gif

Lv.50
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Clear Body
    IV: 31/31/x/31/x/x
    OT: えいがかん
    ID No. 07194
    Mischievous
    Kalos Born
    Moves: Diamond Storm - Moonblast - Reflect - Return

I can offer any one of the following 5-6 IV competetive shinies for it:

Empoleon (modest)
    Sableye (careful)
    Larvitar (adamant)
    Snorlax (careful)
    Archen (adamant)

Please help me achieve my dream pkmn
    Give us the levels and whatever other info on these please and is this multiple:1 or 1:1?
    Was looking for a Movie Diancie, if you have a spare.
    The only thing I can offer is the Plasma Nasty Plot Deoxys (Rash Nature, OT: Plasma, ID: 05083, Level 100)
    We already have that Deoxys. Any item or extra (pokemon or whatever) you're willing to throw in to make this more appealing?
    interested in 6 iv goomy. Look at my shop for offers. It is in my signature. If nothing interest you, i have more to offer.
    Let us know what shinies you have. We are not interested in the Meditite and that's the only one that is flagged as shiny in your shop.

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
  • Give us the levels and whatever other info on these please and is this multiple:1 or 1:1?
    Was looking for a Movie Diancie, if you have a spare.

We already have that Deoxys. Any item or extra (pokemon or whatever) you're willing to throw in to make this more appealing?

Let us know what shinies you have. We are not interested in the Meditite and that's the only one that is flagged as shiny in your shop.

i have shiny skiddo and shiny klefki. also a shiny castform and shiny snorlax. all 6 ivs and kalos born

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    i have shiny skiddo and shiny klefki. also a shiny castform and shiny snorlax. all 6 ivs and kalos born
    We already have a Skiddo. Are Snorlax and Klefki lv.1 untouched? What are their natures/abilities and egg moves (if any)?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • Give us the levels and whatever other info on these please and is this multiple:1 or 1:1?

I will do two for one, that's how badly I want diancie lol

They are all shiny lvl 1 except empoleon obviously. They are also untrained and a couple have egg moves:

Sableye: Recover
    Snorlax: Persuit
    Larvitar: Stealth rock, dragon dance

Any sound good?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I will do two for one, that's how badly I want diancie lol

They are all shiny lvl 1 except empoleon obviously. They are also untrained and a couple have egg moves:

Sableye: Recover
    Snorlax: Persuit
    Larvitar: Stealth rock, dragon dance

Any sound good?
    We'll take Snorlax and Sableye. Be with you in a sec

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    All of those interest us. Could you also let us know their levels and if they're untouched please.
    Sorry I'm late, but they're all UT.
    Crobat - 30
    Phione - 50
    Giratina - 1
    Palkia - 1
    Porygon Porygon - 10
    Chimchar - 10
    Flareon - 10
    Terrakion - 42
    Tornadus - 40
    Thundurus - 40

Could I get these for them?:
    (M) Kyushu Trains Salamence (JPN)
    (M) Pokémon Center Tohoku Snivy (JPN)
    (F) XY Sylveon
    (M) Pokémon Center 15th Anniversary Serperior (JPN)
    (M) Pokémon Center 15th Anniversary Emboar (JPN)
    (M) Pokémon Center 15th Anniversary Samurott (JPN)
    Summer 2010 Jirachi
    Australian Summer 2010 Jirachi
    (M) Whismur [Could you tell me the OT/TID and Poke Ball?]

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • We already have a Skiddo. Are Snorlax and Klefki lv.1 untouched? What are their natures/abilities and egg moves (if any)?

Thank you so much! I can't wait to get my beautiful diancie. I'm online now, so I'll wait for ya! Again, thank you!!

Hi there, note that Diancie was not officially released yet and and will debut July 19th. I've removed it.

I've also removed your shiny Kalos birds, Zapdos and Moltres, as well as your shiny Mew and shiny Deoxys. The first pair are shiny locked while latter pair is banned here because of the absurdly low chances of getting one from a Gen III cartridge with a real ticket. Hacking to arrive at the location isn't allowed, which is what Eppie and Bluemew, the owners, had to use to catch that.

Can I ask that you use the sprites to a minimum or remove them? It's quite difficult loading and navigating your shop, Neylia.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • So what you're saying is that the diancie I received from the OP is fake? Well I traded two very real shinies for it! I thought it was real!

Never mind, Belldandy informed me of the private theater screening open to 2100 participants a few days before the movie/event happens in Japan. It's possible someone may have attended, cloned it, and distributed it to many people. It's only available as Adamant with three perfect IVs.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • Never mind, Belldandy informed me of the private theater screening open to 2100 participants a few days before the movie/event happens in Japan. It's possible someone may have attended, cloned it, and distributed it to many people. It's only available as Adamant with three perfect IVs.

Ok, yeah, because that's what the one the OP traded me was. It's adamant with three perfect IVs

The-Veteran

The-Veteran
    Years
  • We already have a Skiddo. Are Snorlax and Klefki lv.1 untouched? What are their natures/abilities and egg moves (if any)?

both are not untouched. Klefki is bold with ability prankster and egg moves iron defense. Snorlax has adamant ability and hidden ability thick fat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back