• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Alerts automatically being marked as read

Years
  • When I click on the 'Alerts' button at the top it opens this little window with the most recent ones. After a delay of about 2 seconds all the blue unread ones will automatically become read.

Just a couple minutes ago it said there were 4 unread alerts. I open the little alerts window and without me visiting any of the threads the alerts are from they are automatically marked as read. Given that it was just the 4 most recent ones, it wasn't much of a problem, but much earlier on today I had some leftover alerts after browsing several sections and they were marked of as read as well. Dunno what I may or may not have missed.

Back