• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen All Event Pokemon to be released this year!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Unfortunately, I ran out of patience during Delta Episode, which caused me to knock out Deoxys rather than capture. I wish I hadn't done that, haha.

I'm pretty sure you can re-battle it right? I saw somewhere that you can encounter it a second time round if you didn't capture it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Why do they feel the need to make certain events exclusive to certain regions it's really bloody annoying especially for me as someone who lives in Australia it seems like Hoppa's the only one I'm getting.

oshimas

소중한 이 내 맘 모두 나 그대에게
    Years
  • i feel like it's a good mix of both serial and wifi events. they're really going all out with this and i cannot wait to get my hands on some of these exclusives to have for my games.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    You can go back to Sky Pillar to encounter Deoxys at the top :o

Awesome, I also lost patience during the Delta Episode as I was low on battery and needed to save. Fainted it straightaway as a result. XD

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    For the love of Arceus distribute these event Pokemon via Wifi (Mystery Gift). I'm sick and tired of the 'go to your local McDonalds/game store/mall' thing. I'm no longer a child and feel embarrassed when I stand there in the middle of a store with my 3DS downloading a Pokémon

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    For the love of Arceus distribute these event Pokemon via Wifi (Mystery Gift). I'm sick and tired of the 'go to your local McDonalds/game store/mall' thing. I'm no longer a child and feel embarrassed when I stand there in the middle of a store with my 3DS downloading a Pokémon

If you feel like you shouldn't be playing this anymore then I think it's probably time to stop.
    Alternatively, who cares what others think? They'll never see you again, or if they do, they won't remember you.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    If you feel like you shouldn't be playing this anymore then I think it's probably time to stop.
    Alternatively, who cares what others think? They'll never see you again, or if they do, they won't remember you.

Whoa there.
    I don't want guys who I hang out with to see me, or just people from school/work. I don't care about strangers. It's just that my local game store has an 'open entrance', so the whole fricking town can enjoy watching me

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Whoa there.
    I don't want guys who I hang out with to see me, or just people from school/work. I don't care about strangers. It's just that my local game store has an 'open entrance', so the whole fricking town can enjoy watching me

Why do you hang out with people who would put you down for playing games you enjoy?

I still think if you feel like you shouldn't be playing Pokémon anymore then you should probably stop.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • i agree with Liberal Army, going to a local store is a pain in the arse, i'm the opposite though, i'm totally cool with my friends seeing, but strangers are a no no, plus it's not always easy to find a place that is participating in the event

Back