• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Physical Battle Tower Team

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    Right now this is my battle tower team, and since I don't have a Gengar trained yet, I went with this team with 0 Special attackers. Right now I'm at a 56 win streak and still going.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
    EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 6 Spd
    - Crunch
    - Stone Edge
    - Substitute
    - Focus Punch

Sets up my Sandstorm. Sets up 101 Substitutes, or whatever the Lv50 is. Runs away when seeing a fighting pokemon which it draws out.

Cacturne @ Focus Sash
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
    EVs: 6 Hp, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
    - Sucker Punch
    - Swords Dance
    - Seed Bomb
    - Brick Break

The star of the team. Swords Dance and get saved by Focus Sash. Then kill stuff. Not much can take a Cacturne hit. Also covers my Weavile Weakness with Brick break after a sash. Also has beautiful IVs, 31 in both Atk and Spd, as well as high 20s for the rest of it's stats.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Nature: Jolly (+Spd, -Sp. Atk)
    EVs: 6 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd
    - Dragon Claw
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Fang

Another Swords Dancer. I don't normally Swords Dance, but if I know I can get one off, I will. Kills a lot of stuff.

2 Sand Veilers help a lot with those annoying OHKO moves, as well as stop some attacks that would normally KO them. Weavile is what gives me the most trouble though.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    if its for in-game, its a good set that shud get you thru. not sure about uploadin it onto wifi, i think a weaville would trash this team

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Harsh but kinda true. =/

I would give Cacturne a supportive attack such ans Leech Seed or Ingrain over Swords Dance. Or you could have a Endure and Salac Berry set.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    The title says Battle Tower Team, and I told you about the Weavile weakness. Cacturne is too fragile to use support attacks, plus his attack isn't high enough to sweep without Swords Dance.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    sorry didnt see the bit about weavile. and i said about onlin because you can upload you battle tower team onto wifi.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    Yea, my wifi connector don't work on my new computer though.

Back