• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS] Alolan Form Pokemon PBS Files (v17.2)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    These allow you to add Alolan-Form Pokemon to your game.

Please note the following:
    1. Some Pokemon were given different abilities (since new abilities are not in vanilla essentials).
    2. All new moves/abilities have been omitted within comments so that you can add them yourself if you already have them in your game.
    3. Some evolution methods were changed due to some items not being coded or due to trades not being possible.
    4. Pokedex entries came from a variety of games; I chose the most interesting one.

In PBS/pokemonforms.txt, paste the following above [PICHU-1]
    Spoiler:

Add this below Hoopa's entry in the script section of Pokemon_Forms
    Spoiler:

If there is anything wrong or missing, please let me know.
    There is no need to give credits.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I was wondering if you have a list of all the Pokémon that have different abilities. Maybe some of the very generous people who read this thread will be able to contribute the code (or links to already existing code) for the missing abilities.
    EDIT: I noticed that they're all there but with "#"s in front of them, so never mind my request! I'll come back and update my post further if I happen to find any of the abilities elsewhere on the forum. I think there are two threads about Gen 7 abilities, so I'm sure there must be at least a few in those...

In any case, this is great work!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    In regards to the Alolan Form Pokemon, these are missing:
    Abilities: Surge Surfer, Slush Rush, Tangling Hair, Galvanize, Power of Alchemy
    Moves: Speed Swap, Dragon Hammer, Shadow Bone, Stomping Tantrum, Throat Chop, Laser Focus, Aurora Veil, Brutal Swing

If there aren't any coded already, I could try to make some later.

- Corrected Vulpix & Meowth evolution typos.
    - Fixed a few colors.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    When I paste the stuff in the pokemon forms.txt, then the other stuff under hoopa, the alolan pokemon cant evolve. Do you know to to fix that?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    There appeared to be some issues in the pokemonforms.txt.
    I have fixed them - please update your pokemonforms.txt to the one in the main post.
    Let me know if you run into any other issues. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So here is what i found out when I updated my stuff:

-A few of the alolan forms evolutions are wrong(alolan sandshrew and vulpix evolve with ice stone) this is not a problem since I have it in my rom already.
    -I changed vulpix's evolution with an ice stone but it didnt let me I hade to use the normal way with a fire stone like kantonian vulpix. it may be beacuse you cant chnage its evolution in pokemon forms.

Thats prety much all the issues I ran into, do you how to fix it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    To change a Pokemon's evolution, edit the last line.
    This is Alolan Sandshrew's evolution line - change it from this:
    Evolutions=SANDSLASH,Level,28
    To this:
    Evolutions=SANDSLASH,Item,ICESTONE

Similarly, this is how it should look for Vulpix:
    Evolutions=NINETALES,Item,ICESTONE

I am unable to test this at this time, but I'm certain it'll work.

Back