• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I the only one who likes FlyFF?

Years
    Seriously?

I love this game! Sure half of the community are scammers, people talking about their personal lives, or even asking for homework help. It doesn't make this game any less awesome! I play it every day.

Sure it's a grindfest, but what MMO isn't?

One of the key things in FlyFF is at level 20, you can buy either a broom(lawl) or a board(manly) and fly! Like every free MMO, there's a cash shop where you can use real money to buy cool in-game premium items.

When you start the game, you're a just a vagrant. But once you get to level 15, you get to choose your class, or "job". There's 4 to choose from, Mercenary, Assist, Mage, and Acrobat. Mercenary and Assist focusing on close combat, while Mage and Acrobat focus on ranged attacks.

Each class besides Mage(I think, I never had a mage so I don't know) has 2 weapons they use:

Mercenary: Swords and Axes, swords hit fast while axes hit hard.

Assist: Knuckles and Sticks, Knuckles are used for fighting, and sticks are used to heal people and buff them.

Acrobat: Bow and Arrow, and "Yo-Yo's", Bow and arrow are self explanatory, yo-yo's are just things you throw at monsters.

Mage: Like I said, as far as I know they only use wands.

So if you don't know about it and would like to give it a try, get it here: https://flyff.gpotato.com

And if you do have it, post the server you play on and your in-game name!

Server: Clockworks
    Name: Alpha(level 16 Mercenary)

Server: Aibatt
    Name: SYKO(this is my main, level 36 Assist)

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Flyff is great if you want to sit around for 4 hours just to gain a level.
    There's nothing to do except grinding.
    It becomes repetitive and boring, and Flyff is the most boring MMO i've ever had the displeasure of playing.

Years
    Flyff is great if you want to sit around for 4 hours just to gain a level.
    There's nothing to do except grinding.
    It becomes repetitive and boring, and Flyff is the most boring MMO i've ever had the displeasure of playing.

You've never played an MMO have you?
    Because I've played WoW, Maplestory and all it's clones, runescape, FlyFF, and countless others. One word describes each and every one: grindfest.

And although the amount of noobs in FlyFF is far beyond the powers of conception, I always help new players out. I usually empty my inventory of all the items I've collected for them to sell. Or even give them a couple thousand penya to get them off on the right foot. I tell them about the buff pang if they didn't know about it.

Years
    Flyff is a horrible MMO. Not only is it a grindfest (And believe it or not, not every MMO is), but it is also plagued by bots. Screws the economy and screws it for everyone else. There's also the fact that almost every second person will spam you with "ZOMG U GIB ME MONEE PLZ LIEK I RPORT U LOLOLOLOL BWEBWABWABWA".

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I tried Flyff as I play corum online and noticed it on the website but I didn't like Flyff as much as corum. If you have ever played corum let me know. I ahve 2 characters over level 110 on Pal server.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I gasped when I saw this thread. Seriously, I have never ocne seen a person on here mention flyff. I love the game, the grindfest can be quite tedious but it's really fun if you have friends on there willing to help you out!

I just restarted on kern as a mage with my online sister. And as tedious it is to get to 60 it is I still love it <3

Server: Kern
    Characters
    NyxX -Level 51 mage
    Dionysos - level 13 Vagrant
    Majora - lvl 19 Acrobat
    Polphymus - lvl 30 Assist
    Bloodstone - Level 40 Full support assist~
    Neferet: Level 10 Vaggy

Proud guildmaster of HeavensCircle~

Demian
    MistressMew - 75 - M Ringmaster

I'm retired on this server though

My sisters characters are as follows

Thoosa - Level 51 mercenary
    Eriss - Lvl 13 vagrant
    KalonA - Lvl 10 is vagrant.

And yes, before you people start, I have no life ;P AND yes most of our characters are named after Greek God's and Goddeses or mythological creatures or a deity of some sort.

Last edited:
    Back