• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

American Baseball Fans

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It's been an interesting off-season, especially as a Tigers fan, losing Scherzer, but gaining guys like Cespedes. Should be a great season. And for Yankees, it'll be weird not seeing The Captain out at short.

Years
  • I am eager for spring training. For em there are two season in the year, Baseball Season and not baseball season. To me, the best professional sport around.

Years
  • Twins fan here. Watched the Good Ol' Boys Club that runs the team turn it from a perennial division winner who couldn't advance in the playoffs into a cellar dweller who struggles to win 70 games over the lifetime of my fandom. They just weren't willing to spend and then when they did spend they got burned by a bad season and then got extremely gun-shy to spend again. It's infuriating that they refused to try to swing for the fences with free agent signings because of one bad season.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • ...Phillies. Not a good time to be a Phillies Phan. (Harry Kalas voice) Let's get RAJ outta here!

Back