• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
  • K, I'm interested in:

EMs: Yawn, Sucker Punch, Superpower

Insomnia l Super Luck

Female Murky, Male Tepig. :) My shop/spreadsheet are in sig.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, I'm interested in the following:

*Gligar (F) | Dream Ball
    Immunity

*Feebas (F) | Dream Ball
    Adaptability (HA)
    EMs: Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray

*Qwilfish (F) | Dream Ball
    Intimidate (HA)
    EMs: None

*Starly (F) | Dream Ball
    Reckless
    EMS: Steel Wing, Roost, REvenge

*The first evolution of Eelektross (can't remember it's name) (F) | Dream Ball

Offering flawless breedables in special balls with desired nature and 4 egg moves, as well as mega stones.

Time zone: GMT +8 (1 hour less than the time of this site)
    Thanks,

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for a long time. I've been super busy since I moved recently, but hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.

I'm interested in your:

Dreamball Eevee ♀
    HA (If Possible)
    Nature (N/A)
    EMs (N/A)
    IVs (N/A)
    I will probably have to breed one. I can start that this weekend, though.

K, I'm interested in:

EMs: Yawn, Sucker Punch, Superpower

Insomnia l Super Luck

Female Murky, Male Tepig. :) My shop/spreadsheet are in sig.

I will definitely have to breed both, but I don't think it should take me too long. I'll take a look through your shop and edit this once I know what I want.

Hello, I'm interested in the following:

*Gligar (F) | Dream Ball
    Immunity

*Feebas (F) | Dream Ball
    Adaptability (HA)
    EMs: Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse, Confuse Ray

*Qwilfish (F) | Dream Ball
    Intimidate (HA)
    EMs: None

*Starly (F) | Dream Ball
    Reckless
    EMS: Steel Wing, Roost, REvenge

*The first evolution of Eelektross (can't remember it's name) (F) | Dream Ball

Offering flawless breedables in special balls with desired nature and 4 egg moves, as well as mega stones.

Time zone: GMT +8 (1 hour less than the time of this site)
    Thanks,
    I haven't really been playing my games too much recently so I'm not sure what I have currently available. Probably a Tynamo and a Starly, but I will have to double check. Maybe even a Qwilfish. Do you have a store I can look through or do you know what Pokemon you have to breed?

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I will definitely have to breed both, but I don't think it should take me too long. I'll take a look through your shop and edit this once I know what I want.
    Probably best if you look through the spreadsheet in my sig instead; store is currently under a hell of a lot of construction lol. But no rush, just lemme know.

Years
  • Probably best if you look through the spreadsheet in my sig instead; store is currently under a hell of a lot of construction lol. But no rush, just lemme know.

Could I get a dream ball Taillow and Spheal? I don't think I have those...I literally haven't done any breeding or anything in a couple months so I can't remember what I've acquired. But according to my list I don't have those.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Hi there, curious question: Would you be willing to breed eggs in requested balls for trade? I ask because I seek a team set in Premier balls, and 3 of my wanted team members aren't available in my game, or not until end game point which defeats the purpose. If so, I'm offering a Shadow Sneak Ralts if that would be appropriate?

Years
  • Hi there, curious question: Would you be willing to breed eggs in requested balls for trade? I ask because I seek a team set in Premier balls, and 3 of my wanted team members aren't available in my game, or not until end game point which defeats the purpose. If so, I'm offering a Shadow Sneak Ralts if that would be appropriate?

You just want certain Pokemon in premier balls? As long as I can catch them, that's not too big of a deal. Adding IVs or EMs would take longer.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • You just want certain Pokemon in premier balls? As long as I can catch them, that's not too big of a deal. Adding IVs or EMs would take longer.

I'm not worried about IV's or EMs, all I'm seeking is just unhatched eggs of them in premier balls, so the request would require a bit of breeding, not much though if done right. If you are willing to help, and the SS Ralts I mentioned is acceptable then any one of Joltik, Poliwag or Litleo would be great.

Years
  • I'm not worried about IV's or EMs, all I'm seeking is just unhatched eggs of them in premier balls, so the request would require a bit of breeding, not much though if done right. If you are willing to help, and the SS Ralts I mentioned is acceptable then any one of Joltik, Poliwag or Litleo would be great.

I could do those in premier balls. That shouldn't take too long.

Years
  • Even just one would be a great help, I don't have too much to offer at this time, managed to get the SS Ralts through a lucky find, thanks to DexNav in OR.

I just caught a female Galvantula in a Premier Ball, so I can get you a Joltik egg.

Edit: I got an egg ready. Let me know if you can trade tonight.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Hey, I have a few 5 IV adamant mudkips, turtwigs, and marills (with aqua jet and belly drum), as well as a 6 IV marill with the same egg moves. Im looking for any 5 IV male pokemon that I have not already listed.

Years
  • Hey, I have a few 5 IV adamant mudkips, turtwigs, and marills (with aqua jet and belly drum), as well as a 6 IV marill with the same egg moves. Im looking for any 5 IV male pokemon that I have not already listed.

You can look through one of the tabs on the front of my shop since I do have several already bred 5 and 6 IV Pokemon. If there's anything that catches your attention that I already have, I'd be interested in the Mudkip and Turtwig.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Im interested in the growlithe. What specifically would you like for it - one or both? I would prefer not to give up both, but I could make it work. I will be online tomorrow afternoon to trade.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for a long time. I've been super busy since I moved recently, but hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.

I will probably have to breed one. I can start that this weekend, though.

I will definitely have to breed both, but I don't think it should take me too long. I'll take a look through your shop and edit this once I know what I want.

I haven't really been playing my games too much recently so I'm not sure what I have currently available. Probably a Tynamo and a Starly, but I will have to double check. Maybe even a Qwilfish. Do you have a store I can look through or do you know what Pokemon you have to breed?

Here's a list, but I may not be able to breed for IVs (which is why I'm not expecting any from your side either) since I got so much stuff to do.

Machop (F) | Ultra Ball

| Adamant | No Guard

Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Knock Off

Trapinch (F) | Nest Ball

| Jolly | Hyper Cutter

Bug Bite, Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Signal Beam

Larvesta (F) | Repeat Ball

| Bold/Timid | Flame Body

Endure, Magnet Rise, Morning Sun, Zen Headbutt

Aron (F) | Premiere Ball

| Impish | Sturdy

Curse, Endeavor, Stealth Rocks, Superpower