• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Challenge

SevenShirokami

Cosmo of Light and Dark
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]Most of you have probably never heard of the anime Angel Beats, and that's all fine and dandy, but lately I've even been getting bored of the ever-challenging Nuzlocke challenge! Terrible, I know. Anyways, so I came up with this!
    Its my first challenge that I came up with (since I've never seen it before), so go easy on me if it doesn't seem challenging enough.

So, first, how the challenge came to be.
    I was playing my Japanese copuly of Pokemon Diamond, named my Piplup after a character in Angel Beats!, ready to do another one of my brief, never lasting, "no saving nuzlockes," when suddenly, it hit me. Why not come up woth a challenge related to Angel Beats!?

The only knowlege of Angek Beats that you need is the character names, which you can easilly Google. So, now, the rules.

1. Only the first Pokemon per route may be caught. Keeping in tune with most challenges, limiting the range of your Pokemon.
    EXEPTION: No duplicates. That's like having two of the same person!

2. When a pokemon faints three times, it is "obliterated" (disapears from the world, moves on, etc.) And must be permaboxed.
    NOTE: After each of the first two faints, the Pokemon may not be used again until the next major battle

3. Names must reflect the names of any Key/Visual Arts character. (Any because there are only so many in Angel Beats!)

4. The day care can only be used as a training center, not for breeding.

5. Everyone on your "squadron" (team in use) must have at least one weakness covered by another Pokemon on the team.
    EXAMPLE: A team consisting of Dragon, Ice, Fire, Water, Electric, Ground

Ultimate Rules (optional):
    1. One Pokemon must be "obliterated" at random after each major battle (gym leader, rival, evil team boss/admin) thar has no deaths (first or second faint, not necessarilly obliteration) before it.

2. Play on a game from each region, repeating names (like reincarnation)

Username
    Game
    Ultimate?

My sign up form:
    Username SevenShirokami
    Game Diamond (J)
    Ultimate? Undecided

Challengers:
    -SevenShirokami

Champs:

Ultimate Champs:

Have fun and good luck! Challenge over when you beat the game (champion/Red/Steven)[/SIZE]

SevenShirokami

Cosmo of Light and Dark
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]Update: I started my challenge.
    Player character name: Kanade
    Rival name: Goudo.

Gonna get my starter later![/SIZE]

Back