• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animated Music Video Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • AMV Heaven vol 1

Ok for our (mine and TSS_killer's) next entry we have for you our AMV Heaven vol 1 release. This is in direct competition to AMV Hell and we like to think of it as its opposite.

No megaupload as i NEVER use those crappy sites..

Download / Preview URL: https://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=176708

(too long for YT or embedding)

Title: AMV Heaven vol 1
    Created/Edited by: PPN and TSS_Killer
    Originally Premiered: 2010-06-05

Categories:

* Comedy
    * Fun
    * Parody​

Songs: (artist / song)

* 1RKO Fox On The Run
    * After Forever Blind Pain (Aggressive Version)
    * Alan Thicke Wizard of Odds
    * Bear McCreary Battlestar Galactica (UK Main Title)
    * Beatallica Hero of the Day Tripper
    * Boney M Daddy Cool
    * Chuck and Twist Battery Life
    * Dasyati Overdose (Worst YTMND Remix)
    * Dayjob Orchestra Stuff We Found in the Dryer
    * District 9 Official Trailer
    * DJ Steve Porter Gay Fish VMA Remix
    * DJ Steve Porter I Have Had Sex
    * DJ Steve Porter Pants on the Ground
    * DJ Steve Porter Phones are For Phone Calls
    * DJ Steve Porter Youtube Music Is
    * Fear Factory Cars
    * Four Year Strong Love Song
    * I set my Friends on Fire Crank That
    * Kittie Run Like Hell
    * Lady Gaga Paparazzi
    * Lazytown Cooking By The Book
    * Mindless Self Indulgence Bring The Pain
    * Queen Bring Back That Leroy Brown
    * Queen Get Down Make Love
    * Queen I Want it All
    * Queen Son and Daughter
    * Queen Stone Cold Crazy
    * Queen The Miracle
    * Queen We Will Rock You
    * Queen White Man
    * Spiderbait Black Betty
    * Stoneface and Terminal Don't Give a F*** (Vocal Mix)
    * Symphony of Science A Glorious Dawn
    * The Agony Scene Paint it Black
    * The Beatles I Am the Walrus
    * The Bloodhound Gang Fire Water Burn [Method Man cover]
    * The Muffs Kids In America
    * The Pointer Sisters Pinball Number Count
    * The Price is Right Time Capsule Showcase

Anime:

* Azumanga Daioh
    * Cardcaptor Sakura
    * K-ON! (TV)
    * Kodomo no Jikan (A Child's Time) (TV)
    * Love Hina (TV)
    * Mahou Sensei Negima!
    * Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The (TV)
    * Nodame Cantabile (TV)
    * Pocket Monsters: Advanced Generation
    * Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl (TV)
    * Pokémon Advance
    * Pokémon (TV)
    * School Rumble
    * Secret of Nogizaka Haruka: Purity, The (TV)
    * Sgt. Frog (TV)
    * Yumeiro Pâtissière (TV)​

Comments:

The clashing AMV forces of good and evil collide and nothing is left in its path.

A new challenger has stepped into the AMV squared circle.​

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Pachy's talking about animemusicvideos.com
    Since it acts pretty much the same way as megaupload in that you can download the file, it can be put in as a valid entry.
    At least thats how I understood the sentence.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

Rise is correct. That and I trust the source. Steve and TSS are known to me, so I could trust them not to enter something that isn't theirs. xD

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
  • I would like to enter a couple of my videos into the AMV squared circle.

Number One:

Title: Scandal
    Created/Directed by: TSS_Killer for BCCS Productions
    Anime: Pocket Monsters
    Song Title: Scandal
    Artist: Queen

Premiered: 8-30-2009 (unofficially)

Length: 4:31

https://bccsproductions.com/AMV/BCCS_Productions_-_Scandal.mp4 (no watermark)

Number Two (High Definition AMV):

Title: DP Under Pressure
    Created/Directed by: TSS_Killer for BCCS Productions
    Anime: Pocket Monsters
    Song Title: Under Pressure (Live in Mannheim 1986)
    Artist: Queen

Premiered: 6-28-2010 (unofficially)

CONTAINS SPOILERS!

Length: 3:27

https://bccsproductions.com/AMV/[BCCS]DP_Under_Pressure[720p-AMV-H.264][6581D2D3].mp4 (watermarked)

No previews are available since I have adequate bandwidth to host these files. I hope that you enjoy my entries.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Ok. Confirmed all entries, they're linked in the master post. n.n

Since we've achieved the 10 video mark, I'll consider choosing a judge or two. Post here if you are interested. You may not enter the contest if you are a judge.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years

• Title: Look After You ~
    • Created/Edited by: wee187
    • Anime: Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy XIII
    • Song Name: Look After You, by The Fray
    • Youtube Link: (click here)
    • MegaUpload/Mediafire Link: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=FI7U0PCI
    • Time of Text "Credits" which verify ownership of video: There is raw verification in the video in question

I made this all yesterday, so it was made specifically for this competition.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • [???="Yet Another Update"]YAU~![/???]

Well, we've got a nice amount of entries now. :D Feel free to discuss the videos in the competition once the deadline has been reached. (3PM Central time, which is 3.5 hours from now.)

We will post the finalists (Each judge will select ONE finalist) when we have all selected them, and then a winner out of the finalists will be selected. Finalists will also be awarded a unique emblem. Naturally there are also Participant and Winner emblems.

I've seen all the videos submitted thus far, and it's a pretty tough pick...so I'll give 'em all another shot and watch them again before I make my decision after the deadline. xD

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • It is now 4:03 PM EDT on Sunday, according to my intelligence sources. I think that means we're going to start judging, so no more entries!

Rise

「Rise Director」
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    I'm wicked excited o.o Can't wait to see how we all do. Good luck everyone ^^

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • neoblade16 don't worry, Your video will still be judged as is, using your mirror link.

I've already chosen my finalist video. I'm just waiting on Mew~ and twocows to let me know who their finalist choices are.

Judges: PM me with one video you nominate as a finalist. It can be your favorite video or one you thought was directed well. We shall vote on the winner once we've decided on finalists.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • God, I was a little cocky at first until I saw the other videos, so now I know I'm not gonna make it. At least I tried, though.

I knew I should've entered a different video!

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I regret to say that MEGAS has been disqualified. His video on YouTube has disabled embedding by request, and the embedded video in the first post is otherwise required to allow the judges to properly judge it, unless the video was entered as "Not uploaded to YouTube" for copyright reasons.

The disabling of embedding by request of uploader constitutes a willful act of withdrawal.

This disqualification may be disputed openly, within the next 3 hours.

If the disabling of embedding was enforced by YouTube's Copyright ID system and cannot be reversed, then the video can be reactivated.

Last edited:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm looking forward to the results as well! Congratz to whoever makes it to be finalists! :D

Rise

「Rise Director」
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    The judges are Pachy, Mew~, and twocows. Twocows and Mew~ logged a while back though before any judging was entered, so we just have to wait until tomorrow I suppose for the results.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • I regret to say that MEGAS has been disqualified. His video on YouTube has disabled embedding by request, and the embedded video in the first post is otherwise required to allow the judges to properly judge it, unless the video was entered as "Not uploaded to YouTube" for copyright reasons.

The disabling of embedding by request of uploader constitutes a willful act of withdrawal.

This disqualification may be disputed openly, within the next 3 hours.

If the disabling of embedding was enforced by YouTube's Copyright ID system and cannot be reversed, then the video can be reactivated.

Ooh crap, I forgot about the embeded, now I enabled it again, so it it still to late or...?
    And no, the embeded was disable by myself, not copyrighted, so yeah. My vid is fine for months. So now it can be seen again. So it it still to late to or...? D:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ooh crap, I forgot about the embeded, now I enabled it again, so it it still to late or...?
    And no, the embeded was disable by myself, not copyrighted, so yeah. My vid is fine for months. So now it can be seen again. So it it still to late to or...? D:
    It's fine, since I haven't decided yet im still looking through! I'll un-
    disqualify you (don't worry about pachy, im a host for this too! =P Lol - It still says disqualifyed since I cant edit the first post since pachy posted it but don't worry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back