• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
  • No Game No Life. It's brilliant to me. I love the games, characters and its uniqueness.
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is another thing I'm watching. I'm totally new to the Jojo universe, besides a few silly memes, so I'm interested in how it'll turn out.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I'm watching Is The Order a Rabbit? with my brother. It's interesting to say the least. I'm only on episode 4 and it just seems to be a generic cute girls slice of life anime. It's cute but doesn't have anything to make it stand out...yet.

Years
  • Finished Ergo Proxy, on Love Live! School Idol Project now and I'll be adding Sword Art Online soon after. I might need something psychological added into that mix too.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Dropped Escha & Logy, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, and Mahouka, so I guess I'm just left with Black Bullet, Haikyuu, Isshuukan Friends, Mekakucity Actors, No Game No Life, Nanana's Buried Treasure, WIXOSS, and Soul Eater Not.

I still have Gintama, Steins;Gate, and Toaru Majutsu no Index II to finish, though D:

Years
  • Dropped Escha & Logy, Gokukoku no Brynhildr, and Mahouka, so I guess I'm just left with Black Bullet, Haikyuu, Isshuukan Friends, Mekakucity Actors, No Game No Life, Nanana's Buried Treasure, WIXOSS, and Soul Eater Not.

Not sure if you've already read it or have any interest, but reading the manga for Gokukoku no Brynhildr is better at this point \: I told myself I wouldn't drop the series even after reading the most up-to-date chapter for the manga, but then I stopped watching it anyway ;;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I decided to get myself back into anime this season, but that means finishing up all the shows I started last time I dropped anime. Just finished Hyperdimension Neptunia and about to finish The World God Only Knows Goddesses Arc. Time to get that currently watching below 5 (not-currently-airing series)!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Dunno about Atelier but Mahouka hasn't been "awesome" so far. It has been mostly okay for me. :p I won't drop anything, though. I have enough interest in everything I'm watching right now. Although I should catch up with Gokukoku and Black Bullet.

I saw JoJo episode 10 today. A trip to India. Was a great episode.

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
  • I just started and finished watching Corpse Party: Tortured Souls.

I have to say I am thoroughly disgusted and horrified. Not to mention completely creeped out...

EDIT: Starting Another A.S.A.P.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • I just started and finished watching Corpse Party: Tortured Souls.

I have to say I am thoroughly disgusted and horrified. Not to mention completely creeped out...

EDIT: Starting Another A.S.A.P.

Have fun being even more disgusted and horrified, as well as completely creeped out. :D

But seriously though, I played the Corpse Party game for PSP and then watched the anime, and enjoyed the former much more. The anime sort of... rushed through the story I find, at least when compared to the game. But that's to be expected; it only lasts 4 episodes after all.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • But seriously though, I played the Corpse Party game for PSP and then watched the anime, and enjoyed the former much more. The anime sort of... rushed through the story I find, at least when compared to the game. But that's to be expected; it only lasts 4 episodes after all.
    Well... anime has original ending so it's hard to compare them...

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
  • Have fun being even more disgusted and horrified, as well as completely creeped out. :D

But seriously though, I played the Corpse Party game for PSP and then watched the anime, and enjoyed the former much more. The anime sort of... rushed through the story I find, at least when compared to the game. But that's to be expected; it only lasts 4 episodes after all.
    Yeah, I also felt the anime rushed the story a bit. However, I suppose since it's a game, it should have more content to play through than just two hours (four episodes of the anime).

Also,
    Spoiler:

Sir Codin

JoJo: Star Crusaders
    No Game No Life

Might continue with Outlaw Star and Slayers later, along with Irresponsible Captain Tylor.

Years
  • Well, in the last week, I've watched:
    Fantasista Doll
    Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
    Naruto Shippuden
    Black Lagoon
    Blue Exorcist

I'm still working on that first one. It's alright. Not giving me any ~this anime is something special~ vibes, though.
    The second one I powered through over the weekend. A love comedy where I didn't have to pause to cringe at all, though there was no ~this anime is something special~ vibe from this one, either. The male lead had very little character depth. The OP and ED are catchy as hell, though.
    And the last 3 are things from Toonami. Nearly done with Black Lagoon.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Cowboy Bebop (under /a/'s recommendation). I'll probably watch the "entry-level" animes all Summer before I decide whether I'm an anime fan or not.

That said, Bebop is one hell of a show.

Back