• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I'm currently watching No Game No Life and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I just started them both yesterday, and they both sound promising.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Just finished Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and Kamigami no Asobi.

About to play catchup to Gundam Build Fighters Try and Log Horizon 2. Lagging a lot behind the Fall season :/

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    My boyfriend and I started watching Deadman Wonderland last night. He doesn't like reading subtitles, so we watched the first episode dubbed.

The story's pretty good so far, but all I can say is maaaan, this is going to be so dragged out if I have to listen to the main character's annoying, pre-pubescant voice any more. >-<

Skip Class

Years
    Caught up to Gundam Build Fighters Try and now adding Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun to what I'm about to watch. Hopefully should have it done by the end of tomorrow, but trying to get as much done before the things I'm watching for the winter season start next week.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Ghost Hunt. <3 I really like paranormal stuff, so I wanted to give it a try. :3 I'm thinking of watching Tokyo Ghoul after thanks to my hero getting so adorably excited over the second season lol.

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Well, I watch a lot of animes at the same time:
    -Akame ga Kill (EP 06)
    -Fairy Tail 2014 (EP 39)
    -Free! (EP 02)
    -Inu x Boku SS (EP 10)
    -Log Horizon (EP 13)
    -Pandora Hearts (EP 17) <- Want to finish it so bad but there are streaming problems ,_,
    -Gurren-Lagann (EP 01)

Skip Class

Years
    Took a detour and started catching up to Log Horizon 2. Currently up to episode 9 at the moment.

pkmin3033

Picked a couple of shows at random from my backlog folder, so I'm now watching Argevollen and M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane. Neither have leapt out at me as exceptional yet, but I've seen worse. Also watched the first episode of Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love! and I might watch it weekly; it was pretty entertaining.

Skip Class

Years
    Today I caught up to Log Horizon 2, started and finished Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and now started and up to episode 2 of Zankyou no Terror.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I am currently watching Avatar : The last airbender

Just wondering, do we count that as an animé over here? It's always a bit gray.

I'm currently watching HunterXHunter, and I plan to do a Soul Eater rewatch sooner or later.

Skip Class

Years
    A lot of new winter season starts:

Tokyo Ghoul √A [EP1]
    Assassination Classroom [EP1]
    Kuroko No Basket 3 [EP1]
    Durarara!!x2 Shou [EP1]
    Gundam Builders Try [EP13]
    Log Horizon 2 [EP14]

Back