• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    Flowers of Evil - Episode 5/13
    Glasslip - Episode 9/13
    Nisekoi: False Love - Epiosde 4/20
    Orange - Episode 12/13
    Your Lie in April - Episode 10/22

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    91 Days. Art style reminds me of Baccano! and a little bit of Monster.

AdamantSpartan

Dev of Pokémon Adamant
    Years
    I recently got into The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and I just started Ash...ita no Joe. (Yea the title got censored :V)

And wow, you can really see the age of A. no Joe since I'm guessing it's before when most Anime shows started getting their iconic style.

Years
    Watched the entire Re:Zero yesterday because I was bored to death, and it was really good.

Next up on the list my friend recommended to me is Terror in Resonance.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    Glasslip - Episode 9/13
    New Game! - Episode 6/12
    Nisekoi - Episode 13/20

Planning to start Bloodivores, Psycho-Pass, Shuumatsu no Izetta and Taboo Tattoo sometime this week.

Years
    Just finished Rewrite and Orange (Orange is so good holy shit).
    Just started Usagi Drop and Zankyou no Terror (How's that for contrast?).

Savashy

headsplitter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2018
    I've been watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, and attempting to rewatch Hunter x Hunter. Old anime, I know ;(

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Currently airing:
    - Magical Girl Raising Project
    - Shuumatsu no Izetta
    - Trickster
    - Euphonium 2
    - Bungou 2
    - WIXOSS

Not sure what else and what I'll continue with.

Mystelex

Beyblade Burst, heard of it? Honestly, I wouldn't really recommend it... Seems to be a real disappointment compared to the previous generations...

Years
    I just started Serial Experiments Lain (welcome back 90s) yesterday (and am now a little over halfway through lmao). I'll probably finish that and Usagi Drop over the next few days.

Lain is a total mindfuck, just saying.

Next up on the list my friend recommended to me is Terror in Resonance.

I just saw this.
    Your friend has good taste.

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Watching Boku no Hero Academia at the moment, after being told to watch it time over time by a friend. Finished Shokugeki no Soma S2 before this, and probably/maybe time for One Punch Man after this. Also Trickster caught my eye for this season, so watched the first episode of that and intending to keep following it.

I just started Serial Experiments Lain (welcome back 90s) yesterday (and am now a little over halfway through lmao). I'll probably finish that and Usagi Drop over the next few days.

Lain is a total mindfuck, just saying..

Heard a bit about Lain, tried to watch it but it didn't go to well. Can't say if it's actually because of it being from the 90s, although I wouldn't say so, but the show didn't really seem all that interesting after an episode or so. For me, at least.

Back