• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • +1 for Magi and Noragami. <3

I'm watching Love Hina these days. Finished OregaIru just recently. That was a pretty fantastic watch.

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Dezorio look like your the best anime geek here xD Well I am going to watch Angel beats and Code breaker, And I really love Fairy/Superpower genre anime.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Watching Deadman Wonderland. Seems that it's only 1 season long which is kinda cool, don't really wanna watch a lenghty anime for now. Plus I just watched Prison Break which put me in the mood for a Prison plot, which Deadman Wonderland is exactly that :)

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    I see, Prison break huh ? :3 looks like crimes and gore xD Never heard of it, And I've heard about Deadman Wonderland, Though never got a chance to watch it. I've heard its a kind of creepy Anime. Though it looks like a thriller and zombie anime to me. Am I right ?

Strom Thunder

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    There are no zombies o.O
    The hell you read? =D
    ;~; It was hell of a blog saying something nonsense, I really got outdated by this thing, I mean really if that's no Zombie anime then probably the blogger made a mistake !

Watching Conan these days ! One of my favorites !! And btw i stopped watching bleach. I used to die on that series, I was like watching it day and night But after i heard it stopped without finishing the whole story i just like stopped the hell of it.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I just watched Nichijou last week.
    It was probably one of the funniest anime I've ever watched.

derozio

Years
  • Dezorio look like your the best anime geek here xD Well I am going to watch Angel beats and Code breaker, And I really love Fairy/Superpower genre anime.
    dunno if they'd like it or not but Weeaboo Name and Netto Azure have seen more anime than me so they're probably more suitable for that nickname. :v

Although yes, it IS true that I love and enjoy the medium very very much. <3

Been watching Katanagatari these days apart from the on-going stuff. It has been highly enjoyable.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Angel beats was a whole lot of wasted potential. People are often less critical than me on that series though so I expect you'll love it.

Lucky#13

Lucky Member
    Years
  • Currently watching Fairy Tail dubbed. (just finished episode 161)
    Gonna start up on Sword Art Online II dubbed soon.

RiyugaKun

Hydreigon tamer!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2018
    Now watching Magi : Labyrinth of Magic Season 1 episode 25 (Yay! Last ep FTW)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Currently watching Clannad, just started ep 6 and I still don't see what all the hype is about. I'm really bored, but I started it and I finish every mediocre anime I start.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Currently watching Clannad, just started ep 6 and I still don't see what all the hype is about. I'm really bored, but I started it and I finish every mediocre anime I start.

Let me clarify that the first season is pretty much about character development.

I would recommend watching Clannad like "just another series". By the end of the second season you will be able to look the way behind and say if it was worth it.

pkmin3033

I've started watching Kokoro Connect...the animation reminded me of K-On which, whilst not my favourite show ever, had a nice cute art style. Watching it dubbed, and the voices aren't half bad, and I don't recognize any of them either. The premise promises some highly amusing situations, although I won't hold my breath.

Also rewatching Suite Precure, just because~

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Started the Fate series by jumping on Fate/Zero first last Monday. Finished it yesterday and currently on the 4th episode of Fate/Stay Night.

I expect a lot of late spoilers since I've watched Zero first.

derozio

Years
  • Started the Fate series by jumping on Fate/Zero first last Monday. Finished it yesterday and currently on the 4th episode of Fate/Stay Night.

I expect a lot of late spoilers since I've watched Zero first.
    Oh you've probably already realized you've spoiled yourself on a certain priest's and a blonde's true selves, have you not? XD;

ANYWAY, finished Katanagatari yesterday. I need to watch something really good now. Should probably start Utena, Kyousougiga or something. Or maybe I'll resume Chihayafuru? Idk.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh you've probably already realized you've spoiled yourself on a certain priest's and a blonde's true selves, have you not? XD;

Basically, yeah. I should've watched Fate/Stay Night first eh? Either way would spoil that certain priest anyway. xD

Back