• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Annoying Pokécentre On Yellow :P

patch.

listen what I say, oh
Years
  • This one topic brings up many new questions...

How come all nurse joys look alike?
    How come they all have chanseys?
    How come Pokemon isn't being sued for using the Red Cross design but Earthbound gets scared to heck?
    How come she is so happy all the time?
    How come they all have the same name?
    How come they all hsve red swirly hair?

1) They're all twins with cousins who are twins.
    2) Because Chansey is an amazing Pokémon, and their parents had Chanseys.
    3) Who likes Earthbound? *shot*
    4) It's fake.
    5) Answer one.
    6) Answer one.

/thread

But yeah, they always say that.

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
    Years
  • This thread is a serious case of over-thinking. But, just so my post isn't completely irrelevant, I think they say that because it is their job.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • LOL I remember ages ago when i saw that. I was like 'God she's either evil and likes Pokémon to be hurt or has a fetish for healing injuries' o.0

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    I dont know whether its just on the pokémon yellow games or not but after you've finished at the pokémon center they say " we hope to see you again" and its like wtf! why would they want to see us again do they want us to fail or something :P

Well, I suppose it's better than saying, "Don't ever come back, because we don't want to heal your Pokemon!"

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • yeah i always wondered that too. its like they want us to get hurt and die so they can get paid, or not since healing our pokemon is free of charge

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • I dont know whether its just on the pokémon yellow games or not but after you've finished at the pokémon center they say " we hope to see you again" and its like wtf! why would they want to see us again do they want us to fail or something :P

Yeah, my friend and myself noticed that. We've both been playing the Pokemon games since the early days. A couple months back, I bought him a DSi and Pokemon Pearl, so I'd have someone to play with. He was like, "WHAT? THAT'S HORRIBLE?" and I'm like, "What?" and he goes, "The nurse just told me that she HOPES TO SEE ME AGAIN!" I'm like, "Oh, that. Yeah, that's horrible."

"Well, I hope your Pokemon get beaten to a pulp again so we can shove them in this machine to heal them!"

Back