• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Kos-mos - ?lvaro Style

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
    Years
    Well, I like XENOSAGA A LOT, specially KOS-MOS, which is ooberly HOT, so I made fanarts of her.

BLACK AND WHITE VERSION

FINAL COLOURED VERSION

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
    Yeah, ya showed this to me already too, but what the heck. XD

The colours in the final version are so bright, but not TOO bright, just bright enough, and they look natural, unlike sometimes seen in people?s drawings. ^_^;

And the drawing itself is awesome, yessiree!

10/10! ^_~

Hmm... Where?d ya get the background from? It?s a photo, that I can see. XP

Also, gotta love "1000 Words"!

?Cause a thousand words, call out through the ages!
    They?ll fly to you!
    Even though I can?t see, I know they?re reaching you!
    Suspended on silver wings!
    Oh a thousand words, one thousand embraces-...OK, better stop. XD

That?s from my memory, so it might not be 100% accurate. >_>;;;

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Like,I think I saw this already.
    But yeah,I'll comment again.X3

I love the final work.The colors are great,I just loved what shades you used.And that expression you gave Kos-mos,tis very very Feebas.^^

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
    Thanks everyone that keeps commenting on MY arts, including this one. ^^ Gradually my stuff is becoming known to others \o/ YAY!

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
    John Denver said:
    The art is good...

but the bad pseudo-poetry is kind of annoying

don?t blame me for that hahahaha. What happened is that I shamelessly stole fragments of musics from FINAL FANTASY X-2 and XENOSAGA EPISODE I: DER WILLE ZUR MACHT and put them there.

DeltaSuicune

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    One thing I'll point out that you forgot; creditations to the photographer who took the background picture. Otherwise you're no better than common sprite thieves, photographs are still intellectual property and require credits.

As for the drawing, pretty good, I'll give you a full breakdown via PM if you dont want to be embarassed in public by hard critique.

~DS

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
    okay, sorry my fault, everyone commits mistakes, so i will correct my mistake: i didn?t see the name of the author of the image, but because it may really have an author i will just change the backgroundimage with a windows XP one and things will go okay.

*EDITED*

Okay, the image of the background was changed, i took one from windows xp now.

Last edited:
    Back