• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: another year, another colourful birthday

another year, another colourful birthday

It's the 30th of July and you know what that means! It's colours's birthday once again! An epic user who, as with every year, deserves the most epic birthday. I'm not the best at figuring out what to say but know that I appreciate you very much!!

Happy birthday!!

Give her all the birthday wishes and gifs of Shaymin, Bulbasaur, or Jirachi. <3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I wish an awesome Birthday to an awesome user! :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Happy birthday, Angie! I hope it's a great one! ♥♥♥

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I know this is late, but I wanted to really put thought into it.

Angie, you have been such a source of power and inspiration for me. You were my first friend on PC — hell, on the entire internet.. and all these years later I'm still so grateful for everything you've given me. I truly treasure our friendship and I'm so, so excited to see you continue to grow. I can't wait to see what comes next in life for you, because I know you're going to thrive. And all the while this community that you've helped build and strengthen with your resolve and love will continue to blossom new friendships just as memorable and cherished as ours.

Thank you for everything. Happy birthday, and I love you dearly.
    another year, another colourful birthday

*smooch!*

Back