• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Days
I live in area which is surrounded by forests, so there are many of them. Deers, buffaloes, boars, cows, rabbits are common. And since it's forest, so snakes are bound to be here, and hence one could also see mongooses as well. On some rare occasions, tigers or leopards also come into the area. And when that happens, the local authority keep announcing that : "It is requested that people should avoid going outside after sunset, and should only go when necessary and that too in cars, as tiger/leopard is spotted around the xyz area".

After seeing the Lavender's post on his flight journey, I wonder that how people manage to sit that much long at a place in flight ? Don't they get bored or feel redundant ?

My longest flight journey was of 6.5 hours, though I was traveling domestically. And I got extremely bored sitting at the chair, and asked my father to choose train journey if we will be going there again next time....

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I'm guessing that second part wasn't intended to be a literal question, but I'm going to answer it anyways.

Likely necessity. Or you bring yourself devices and create ways to entertain. I enjoy long car rides because I'm easily occupied.

Predict what your post count will be at the end of the year.

Back